• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi this is Mega the tryharder

Wow longest title I've ever made, but yeah. Today they removed No projectiles and replaced it with No throwables. I've got 1 question: Why? Why would you remove No projectiles. With no projectiles there weren't kids that stayed at their island and threw everything to you and bowspamming you. That was the greatest invention of Cube so far. Now they were thinking "Hey, let's not listen and just give campers a chance again".

That's said here's my suggestion: Please no throwables and replace it back with no projectiles, it was a lot more fun with this gamemode. Now when I'm typing this, there's a high chance staff will ignore this and never going to listen to me, liek always. ;)

Cya!!!!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I personally think no projectiles was really bad, I like the new mode even more than "normal projectiles". Also the poll is stupid.
More campers nice... And the poll was just as a joke.

This rarely actually happens. Even when it does, it's so easy to counter.
I play like 5 games and I came along 5 campers.

I think 100% want it back. See I can also make up a random percentage to make it sound good.
To everyone I spoke about this just want no projectiles back.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
No Projectiles was the worst thing ever made. It ruined Skywars. Tryharder started playing Skywars and voting No Projectiles.

Most people with a rank are a tryharder. Tryharders like no projectiles, so they vote for it. That's the reason it was so 'popular

Also, take a moment to relieze the icon of Skywars is a bow. Yet there are no bows in Skywars? :thinking:
CubeCraft was smart changing this. Maybe now Skywars will be fun again.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
More campers nice... And the poll was just as a joke.

I play like 5 games and I came along 5 campers.

To everyone I spoke about this just want no projectiles back.
It takes more skill to adapt, why don't you just learn to counter and combat them easily rather than try and get the whole mode changed again because it's more difficult for you?

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
No Projectiles was the worst thing ever made. It ruined Skywars. Tryharder started playing Skywars and voting No Projectiles.

Most people with a rank are a tryharder. Tryharders like no projectiles, so they vote for it. That's the reason it was so 'popular

Also, take a moment to relieze the icon of Skywars is a bow. Yet there are no bows in Skywars? :thinking:
CubeCraft was smart changing this. Maybe now Skywars will be fun again.
I agree with your opinion mate. :)

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
I think more than 50% of the Skywars community doesn't want it back.
Just to note, that it's not the WORSE DECISION EVER OH MY GOD. Just relax and breath okay :D We have only added back bows and arrows, which are rarer than snowballs and eggs and require more skill. I guess I could have completely removed No Projectiles, would you like that more?

Let me explain a bit about No projectiles. Ever since it was released, you can notice the drop in SkyWars players. I understand that everyone voted for it, but that doesn't mean it was a successful idea, it was the same players liking it, not new players. People loved No projectiles because there weren't any Snowballs or Eggs, arrows weren't the biggest thing wanting to be removed. But players hated no projectiles because there weren't any projectiles completely. So I've met in the middle.

SkyWars is all about strategy and ways to kill players, swords or bows. Adding bows back will balance out players and soften the blow. And idk if you've been playing SkyWars lately, but players will camp, with or without projectiles, that will always be in SkyWars, that's what makes SkyWars... SkyWars.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Let me explain a bit about No projectiles. Ever since it was released, you can notice the drop in SkyWars players.

If I remember correctly, No Projectiles was released together with a lot of other things, so you can't really say this ;)
Don't mistake me for someone who likes No Projectiles though.

I LOVE that the Enchanter kit might get some value again, with Power I bows.
Now that we're talking about my old favourite kit anyway, how do you all feel about potentionally re-adding the Knockback I on the enchantment table?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom