• No, I'm just a noob that likes to camp and bowspam you

Votes: 27 77.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
Totally agree! I think the new vote option is nothing at all. You do indeed get players who stay in one place and only start shooting. I hope that after this suggestion from Megaa they will do no projectiles again.

falconarrow12

Nov 17, 2016
Hi this is Mega the tryharder

Wow longest title I've ever made, but yeah. Today they removed No projectiles and replaced it with No throwables. I've got 1 question: Why? Why would you remove No projectiles. With no projectiles there weren't kids that stayed at their island and threw everything to you and bowspamming you. That was the greatest invention of Cube so far. Now they were thinking "Hey, let's not listen and just give campers a chance again".

That's said here's my suggestion: Please no throwables and replace it back with no projectiles, it was a lot more fun with this gamemode. Now when I'm typing this, there's a high chance staff will ignore this and never going to listen to me, liek always. ;)

Cya!!!!
I think removing projectiles will make the game more competetive and actually bring more fun to the whole game instead of when bridiging to middle getting bow spammed or thrown off by eggs. In fights, people also use bows to bow spam when they are low to get you low which bring no fun cause they can heal up and you have to run away. I think they should remove the bows and maybe reduce the chances of getting eggs / snowballs in a chest to throw people off. Snowballs and eggs are needed to escape from fights, so maybe in the middle chest you will get 2 snowballs max to throw someone off or escape from a fight but you do not get it at the starter islands.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think removing projectiles will make the game more competetive and actually bring more fun to the whole game instead of when bridiging to middle getting bow spammed or thrown off by eggs.
Oh pls. This is skywars, if you don't like it play freebuild. Aren't you all pro????? You are able to kill those 'noobs'!
In fights, people also use bows to bow spam when they are low to get you low which bring no fun cause they can heal up and you have to run away.
What? You've a bow too, lmao. You can use it too, you can do the same

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Just one thing I'd like to add before it gets locked:
upload_2018-6-22_10-57-58.png

Bows are great. It forces players to actually be aware of their surroundings when they bridge to mid right at the beginning or rush people with swordsman.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
It takes more skill to adapt, why don't you just learn to counter and combat them easily rather than try and get the whole mode changed again because it's more difficult for you?
To add on, try to safe bridge. I've managed to do it on eggwars without dying from three people campong with punch 1 bows. Want more info, ask me.

Reactions: wbgamer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom