Remove Microgame?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
I want to cubecraft remove the game of "Find the gold block" i think is called Hedzer Maufla i don't remember that game but is a boss game in minerware and a lot of people don't like it because we never find one and you need be lucky and i lose a lot of times by this game... you agree?

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
The name of this boss game is Hedge Maze. I think it is the least fun boss game of them all, purely because this is a matter of luck. But I still think they should keep this boss game for the variety, or add another boss game instead of this one.

Reactions: God.
D

Deleted member 352903

I agree. This bossgame is rly boring. Maybe they could add power-ups. Examples:
- A power-up that makes you jump 10 blocks high (only once)
- A power-up that makes all leaves invisible during 5 sec
- Etc
Power-ups would randomly spawn in the maze and you would have to pick them up to use them

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I agree on you that this isn't a fun or great minigame because of the luck you need to find an actual gold block. But on the other hand it's quite easy to get one. Just set your trees on smart so you can see through the leaves, go in F5 sometimes to look where people go (I know there's a barrier block, but it's placed 4-5 blocks high so you can see a little in F5). Once someone find a gold block, you can also camp at one of the corners. They usually spawn there. You don't want to know how many times I did this and always can get the gold block for points.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Yes there is a strategy to it. Gold blocks only spawn on the walls so if you find a section with 5-10 indents to the outside and keep coming back to it every time someone gets a block, you are guaranteed around 3 blocks every time which is enough for a win most of the time.

D

Deleted member 313087

Most of microgames on minerware are absolutely random, but have some strategies. This bossgame is no exception
Gold blocks have an "spawn algorithm". The first gold block spawns in the opposite corner of the player's spawn, others spawn somewhere near and sometimes in other corners. Of course, the algorithm does not always work and on the "stone labyrinth" (hard mode) spawn is abstolutely random. But I like this boss game, because the most of players win here and you can don't care about your points.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Good suggestion! +1
It's pretty annoying for me when I have won almost every microgame and then losing at the end because of that bossgame. I personally always fail at it and there is no way to practise is since bossgames always come random.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom