Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone,

I want to talk about the map TNT in solo skywars, to be honest I don't really like map. I would like to see it disappear from solo skywars.

First of all, look at these two screenshots so you have a image of the map.

Whole Map
9e6736e37f384b04731f92613d026d8f.png

(ignore the players)

Inside
52f603ca0a69f125dee98ebf4eb7ee08.png

Why should this map be removed?

• There isn't much space to fight.
  • You don't have any cover. (except in the island itself)
  • The island are to far away.
First of all, you dont have any space to fight. The island are 7x7 and that's to small. If you dont pay attention to the game and your enemy got one hit more, he has the advantage because you already got knock 2 (or more) blocks away. Of course you need a bit of skills in order to win. But if you do pay attention you still don't have fun fights (sometimes you do) because after two/three hits you hit the void.

Secondly, you dont have any cover. You can't hide behind a wall or something else. (Except your island)

Thirdly, the island are to far away. If you looted all you stuff and you are trying to build you are probably got shot immediately. Yes, you can build around but Some players aren't that fast.

Of course I juse dont have to select the map but ye I just wanted to make this thread about this map, please send me your opinion!

Reactions: Dreamer

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
Hi everyone,

I want to talk about the map TNT in solo skywars, to be honest I don't really like map. I would like to see it disappear from solo skywars.

First of all, look at these two screenshots so you have a image of the map.

Whole Map
9e6736e37f384b04731f92613d026d8f.png

(ignore the players)

Inside
52f603ca0a69f125dee98ebf4eb7ee08.png

Why should this map be removed?

• There isn't much space to fight.
  • You don't have any cover. (except in the island itself)
  • The island are to far away.
First of all, you dont have any space to fight. The island are 7x7 and that's to small. If you dont pay attention to the game and your enemy got one hit more, he has the advantage because you already got knock 2 (or more) blocks away. Of course you need a bit of skills in order to win. But if you do pay attention you still don't have fun fights (sometimes you do) because after two/three hits you hit the void.

Secondly, you dont have any cover. You can't hide behind a wall or something else. (Except your island)

Thirdly, the island are to far away. If you looted all you stuff and you are trying to build you are probably got shot immediately. Yes, you can build around but Some players aren't that fast.

Of course I juse dont have to select the map but ye I just wanted to make this thread about this map, please send me your opinion!

Hey bro, the TNT map is a good map, I respect your decision, but the map is good for trolling among other things. It is true that there is not much room to fight and the center is far from the islands. But you can use that in your favor. What do I mean by this? Being in the center far away, people could not go to the center very easily since it would take time and they could be shot with bows or snowballs. With little space to fight, you could take advantage of the little space to throw the players with just a couple of hits. I really like the map (personally) but you will have your reasons for it to be removed, I now leave you my reasons why I should stay. Greetings :P

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
I honestly don't think that this map should get removed. I've had a lot of fun on this map, messing around with the TNT and it would be a bad thing if this map doesn't exist anymore. The map is great in my opinion and it is also good for the variety in maps, so sorry but it's a no from me.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Being in the center far away, people could not go to the center very easily since it would take time and they could be shot with bows or snowballs. With little space to fight, you could take advantage of the little space to throw the players with just a couple of hits.

I understand this part, but I dont see players actually building traps and that kind of stuff in this map :) Thanks for you opnion!

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I honestly don't think that this map should get removed. I've had a lot of fun on this map, messing around with the TNT and it would be a bad thing if this map doesn't exist anymore. The map is great in my opinion and it is also good for the variety in maps, so sorry but it's a no from me.

Thanks for your opinion anyway!

Trueno

Jan 25, 2020
México.
I understand this part, but I dont see players actually building traps and that kind of stuff in this map :) Thanks for you opnion!

Well, when I play on that map I usually use the same TNT to exploit the islands of other players or I make a TNT cannon to go to the middle, it's very crazy and fun. xd

Reactions: ItzJqlmer

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
For me the map looks like the old Pokemon except the island are way smaller. I do agree on the fun part on this map but also the PvP aspect is not really there.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I like it, because it’s unique in its own way.
Small is it’s advantage because games are always really fast and you need to use your own strategies, or at least I understand the whole thing like that.
Your arguments are good, yes but I just like it.

NitroLimits

Novice Member
Jan 13, 2017
Honestly I have died from the void more than players in this map, seeing as there is like no space for PvP, yes it may be good for trolling but bow spammers and so freaking annoying i hate it

+1

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I also think that it is necessary to remove it since they are not rushers maps. They are like the previous maps that are far away and on top there is no space to pvpear without problem that you fall. In the islands, winning or not depends on your ping and that they don't throw you away (that's why the ping. The one with more ping than you will throw at and the one that doesn't). I personally find it hard to play that map because they always last a long time and they throw you away easily.

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
I also think that it is necessary to remove it since they are not rushers maps. They are like the previous maps that are far away and on top there is no space to pvpear without problem that you fall. In the islands, winning or not depends on your ping and that they don't throw you away (that's why the ping. The one with more ping than you will throw at and the one that doesn't). I personally find it hard to play that map because they always last a long time and they throw you away easily.
I agree with you on this one. It's just like the old maps were you had to make bridges that are fully build in without the possibility to get knocked off.

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
No, no and NO!!! Just because you dont like it doesnt mean that they should remove the map. I dont like Snowy and Castle, so they shouldnt remove the maps for my opinion. Tnt is a very fun map, you can make tnt cannons and trolling with tnt inside the islands.
My vote is no.

jumity

Aug 6, 2015
After seeing all the comments, I don't think this map will be getting deleted. I also do not really see why you should have a problem with the map because you have a rank and can pick the maps yourself. Next time when you join the map just leave. Other people really like it. And like AlexpYT192 said, we can't just remove maps because we don't like them. There needs to be a good reason behind it.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Mara_Dibella

Nov 23, 2019
I think this game map is so bad. There isn't enough space to pvp and people are always trolling you with tnt or just bow you. I think it's must be deleted.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
Top Bottom