• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey, so here is the problem, this map was design for TNT jumping, and overall is supposed to be a goofy map, we don't get maps like this at all really and this makes it 100% unique, the issue with removing it is it makes Sky Wars more boring as it always the same type of map and same gameplay, on this map you need to adjust and play differently, I like that. Now, this is one of maybe 20+ maps? I'd say personally, if you don't like it, with all the maps out there you can leave and find a new map or the chances of you getting the map are slim, depending on how many servers are available.

(I know I already posted on this thread but I wanted to share out more)

I also think that it is necessary to remove it since they are not rushers maps. They are like the previous maps that are far away and on top there is no space to pvpear without problem that you fall. In the islands, winning or not depends on your ping and that they don't throw you away (that's why the ping. The one with more ping than you will throw at and the one that doesn't). I personally find it hard to play that map because they always last a long time and they throw you away easily.

But not everyone likes rush maps... Like I don't for example.

I think this game map is so bad. There isn't enough space to pvp and people are always trolling you with tnt or just bow you. I think it's must be deleted.

Then it's no different from any other map, and then it would basically be the same as removing it as you take away all the things that make it special.

I agree with you on this one. It's just like the old maps were you had to make bridges that are fully build in without the possibility to get knocked off.

It's pretty easy to bridge to people as long as you do it safely.

I understand this part, but I dont see players actually building traps and that kind of stuff in this map :) Thanks for you opnion!

Actually I see it all the time.

I don’t like the map myself that much, but I don’t want them to remove the map. Maybe it is a better idea to place the islands a little closer to each other instead of removing the whole map.

Once again, then the aesthetic of the map is ruined and therefore making the point of the distance redundant, sadly.

Honestly I have died from the void more than players in this map, seeing as there is like no space for PvP, yes it may be good for trolling but bow spammers and so freaking annoying i hate it

+1

Well, you could say that about any other map, however, and bow spammers are very easy to counter as is the issue with falling off, I really don't see the issue here.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi everyone,

I want to talk about the map TNT in solo skywars, to be honest I don't really like map. I would like to see it disappear from solo skywars.

First of all, look at these two screenshots so you have a image of the map.

Whole Map
9e6736e37f384b04731f92613d026d8f.png

(ignore the players)

Inside
52f603ca0a69f125dee98ebf4eb7ee08.png

Why should this map be removed?

• There isn't much space to fight.
  • You don't have any cover. (except in the island itself)
  • The island are to far away.
First of all, you dont have any space to fight. The island are 7x7 and that's to small. If you dont pay attention to the game and your enemy got one hit more, he has the advantage because you already got knock 2 (or more) blocks away. Of course you need a bit of skills in order to win. But if you do pay attention you still don't have fun fights (sometimes you do) because after two/three hits you hit the void.

Secondly, you dont have any cover. You can't hide behind a wall or something else. (Except your island)

Thirdly, the island are to far away. If you looted all you stuff and you are trying to build you are probably got shot immediately. Yes, you can build around but Some players aren't that fast.

Of course I juse dont have to select the map but ye I just wanted to make this thread about this map, please send me your opinion!

Hello!
Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

In my opinion this is a good map, this map challenges you. It is harder to win and kill and that makes it more fun! But I respect your opinion!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳
BurgerCat13 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Kloskyy!!!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy bday 🥳
Xi1m wrote on Kloska's profile.