Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Before you start reading and leaving all hate comments: I'm not talking about the PVP servers.

In some of my past games in EggWars I hit someone off the ledge. Then I think "Good, more points". Then I see this message.":someone: has disconnected". That someone was the person I knocked off. They managed to leave before they died, taking away my point. I know this is not a serious issue but it would be a nice one to fix. I am suggesting that one you get hit, you can not leave the server for 10 seconds. Just a small update to CubeCraft :D. Does this ever happen to you guys?

Last edited:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Before you start reading and leaving all hate comments: I'm not talking about the PVP servers.

In some of my past games in EggWars I hit someone off the ledge. Then I think "Good, more points". Then I see this message.":someone: has disconnected". That someone was the person I knocked off. They managed to leave before they died, taking away my point. I know this is not a serious issue but it would be a nice one to fix. Does this ever happen to you guys?

I also hate it when people jump off if they see you coming I get angry because they rather kill themeselfs then just loose the game normal... I support this thread completely its annoying and mean >:(

Reactions: ChillyTree

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
No, there are different occasions when you have to leave, if the loave command is removed, you can leave from the server and join again

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
No, there are different occasions when you have to leave, if the loave command is removed, you can leave from the server and join again

I agree there are different occastions when /leave needs to be used although I understand how it can be distracting when they are fighting you, perhaps if cubecraft added the do not discconect until out of combat warning for egg wars and other mini games so that they can't leave or disconnect if they don't want to lose the game/points

Last edited:

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Yes, it can be annoying but you just lose 1 point. Not big of a deal. Also, what would you suggest be added to make it stop then?

I'm suggesting that once you get hit, you have 10 seconds where you can not leave the server. Sorry I did not add that before.

A

A pigeon

I'm suggesting that once you get hit, you have 10 seconds where you can not leave the server. Sorry I did not add that before.
That would be stupud and highly annoying . Plus, cubecraft cannot force you to stay in the server. The disconnection is on your sode when you hit leave server.

Elegant Swirl

Jul 10, 2017
I agree it's not like it's a big deal but there's some sort of accomplishment that comes with getting a point and if you put effort in to get that it can be annoying when people just leave. :)

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017

In some of my past games in EggWars I hit someone off the ledge. Then I think "Good, more points". Then I see this message.":someone: has disconnected". That someone was the person I knocked off. They managed to leave before they died, taking away my point. I know this is not a serious issue but it would be a nice one to fix. I am suggesting that one you get hit, you can not leave the server for 10 seconds. Just a small update to CubeCraft :D. Does this ever happen to you guys?
This would be amazing I hate when I am fighting someone and they just leave it's really annoying so I am happy that someone said this!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom