Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 112709

Hi,

The kit wizard is much OP in FFA. You can easily focus players by throwing potions. Once they are dead, they can throw potions at you again. Most players use the kit just to focus.

How do you solve this:
  • Remove the kit
  • Add Milk
-iConfueZ

Reactions: HelloItsMe
D

Deleted member 112709

Yes I know. But if you respawn everytime, the kit will be useless every 1 minute every time. So I don't see the point to remove the kit.
True, but they can do much damage with the potions, and even kill you (or anyone else who is nearby) with 1 hit.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
True, but they can do much damage with the potions, and even kill you (or anyone else who is nearby) with 1 hit.
How high is the chance that you'll be 1 hit after a fight with good armour? With good armour I mean diamond armour. Most of the addicted FFA players have atleast Diamond armour.

D

Deleted member 112709

How high is the chance that you'll be 1 hit after a fight with good armour? With good armour I mean diamond armour. Most of the addicted FFA players have atleast Diamond armour.
I'm talking about focusers (mostly 4+ players who choosed the kit wizard to kill you with the potions etc.)

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hi,

The kit wizard is much OP in FFA. You can easily focus players by throwing potions. Once they are dead, they can throw potions at you again. Most players use the kit just to focus.

How do you solve this:
  • Remove the kit
  • Add Milk
-iConfueZ
I think this is a great idea, I hate it when I get unlucky and some wizard desides to poison me, I kill him and the he proceeds to respawn and splash me again when I'm not looking. It's like a never ending cycly of being poisoned and killing the wizard.(and if I don't kill him someone else will) Or even worse he decides to spam me with insta damage while I'm in a fight, getting me killed since I'm not expecting to randomly take 3-9 hearts of damage out of nowhere.

Joeyoyog

May 25, 2016
i think that they could either nerf the 45 second poison and/or remove the 1 of the 2 poison potions this could help because currently 1 good hit and wait a little bit and say good bye to that streak

A1EXAND3R

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
i agree with removing this kit or having it nurfed, its too op when player's target you

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom