Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
Why I am making this thread
BlockWars doesn't have that many players, so there usually is only 1 game you can join. Combined with the voting this is a big problem.
For the last few days, there has been a group of diamond ranks who have this annoying tactic where they first all vote for half blocks, which then gets selected. They don't build any defenses and rush as a bomber, runner, and spy. Without blocks to defend there is nothing you can do about it. Since there is only one game you can join, there is no way of avoiding them and playing the game normally. Is it really fair everyone should play in a way they don't want just because a few people with more money want to play that way? As I mentioned before, BlockWars already doesn't have that many players, and making long-time players like me leave because we are forced to play in a way almost no one likes is a good way to kill an already dying game.

Why half blocks should be removed
This is all anecdotal, and of course, there are people who like half blocks. But here's my main point: BlockWars is a pvp/strategy game. With half blocks you can't build any decent defenses and the game quickly turns into FFA with a flag.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Why I am making this thread
BlockWars doesn't have that many players, so there usually is only 1 game you can join. Combined with the voting this is a big problem.
For the last few days, there has been a group of diamond ranks who have this annoying tactic where they first all vote for half blocks, which then gets selected. They don't build any defenses and rush as a bomber, runner, and spy. Without blocks to defend there is nothing you can do about it. Since there is only one game you can join, there is no way of avoiding them and playing the game normally. Is it really fair everyone should play in a way they don't want just because a few people with more money want to play that way? As I mentioned before, BlockWars already doesn't have that many players, and making long-time players like me leave because we are forced to play in a way almost no one likes is a good way to kill an already dying game.

Why half blocks should be removed
This is all anecdotal, and of course, there are people who like half blocks. But here's my main point: BlockWars is a pvp/strategy game. With half blocks you can't build any decent defenses and the game quickly turns into FFA with a flag.
I can get into a game fine. I just end up with a 3v9 or something. Anyway, I don’t like half blocks either, and I do agree something should happen to it, but don’t get rid of it. They should alter it in a way where you might get a buff or debuff, something like that. I do think that if it is removed not a lot of people would be bothered, but those who do wouldn’t be happy. All players should be happy with their time on cubecraft :)

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
Removing it would do more harm than good, as it is annoying, yes, but it would be like getting rid of hardcore mode in eggwars. It adds a new challenge to the game, and I'd rather have it in than not.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom