Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superspeed

Member
Nov 3, 2017
2
2
3
40
You know that loud sound you get after dying in infection and the respawn counter starts? Yeah, it's loud, and its to the point where it legitimately hurts my ears, and I don't put my game sounds up too high, so I bet it's extremely annoying for anyone who likes to play their games at a high volume, not sure why that sound hasn't been dummed down a bit, I bet this isn't the first complaint.
 

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You know that loud sound you get after dying in infection and the respawn counter starts? Yeah, it's loud, and its to the point where it legitimately hurts my ears, and I don't put my game sounds up too high, so I bet it's extremely annoying for anyone who likes to play their games at a high volume, not sure why that sound hasn't been dummed down a bit, I bet this isn't the first complaint.
You could also put your sound down.
 

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
2,260
5,126
438
24
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You could also put your sound down.
Thats not a good solution as it is much harder then the other sounds, so when you turn down your volume you dont hear other sounds well.

What I should do is messing around with the different sound types to find out which type of sound the hard noice belongs to. I dont know as I dont play infected but thats what I usually do in this scenario.
 
  • Like
Reactions: remio

remio

Forum God
Sep 18, 2016
5,641
17,140
729
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Thats not a good solution as it is much harder then the other sounds, so when you turn down your volume you dont hear other sounds well.

What I should do is messing around with the different sound types to find out which type of sound the hard noice belongs to. I dont know as I dont play infected but thats what I usually do in this scenario.
That's also a good idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

coldifyed wrote on RuriGamerZ's profile.
hola
Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
Top Bottom