Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superspeed

Nov 3, 2017
You know that loud sound you get after dying in infection and the respawn counter starts? Yeah, it's loud, and its to the point where it legitimately hurts my ears, and I don't put my game sounds up too high, so I bet it's extremely annoying for anyone who likes to play their games at a high volume, not sure why that sound hasn't been dummed down a bit, I bet this isn't the first complaint.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
You know that loud sound you get after dying in infection and the respawn counter starts? Yeah, it's loud, and its to the point where it legitimately hurts my ears, and I don't put my game sounds up too high, so I bet it's extremely annoying for anyone who likes to play their games at a high volume, not sure why that sound hasn't been dummed down a bit, I bet this isn't the first complaint.
You could also put your sound down.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You could also put your sound down.
Thats not a good solution as it is much harder then the other sounds, so when you turn down your volume you dont hear other sounds well.

What I should do is messing around with the different sound types to find out which type of sound the hard noice belongs to. I dont know as I dont play infected but thats what I usually do in this scenario.

Reactions: remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Thats not a good solution as it is much harder then the other sounds, so when you turn down your volume you dont hear other sounds well.

What I should do is messing around with the different sound types to find out which type of sound the hard noice belongs to. I dont know as I dont play infected but thats what I usually do in this scenario.
That's also a good idea.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Matriox wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🕺
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom