What should we/they do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Don't forget how the egg is literally on the edge of the spaceship, and players respawn about 5 blocks away from the egg so if you try to break obsidian you're screwed unless you place obsidian around you insanely quickly (which costs like 50 gold in normal mode)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The Edit it: It can be edited from a little to a complete revamp.

*According to @Buuuddy I can make one of these

eggwars-space-jpeg.53938

So today I'm going to be talking about the map space. Its been an egg wars map for a long time now. But it's not a good map. I think it might be time for a revamp or completely be removed.

Issues:
The lighting is kinda weird and dark in some areas. (Without glowstone makes it slightly a problem.)
The Space on your island is extremely cramped and hard to pvp in.
People just base up on the planets making it really hard to reach them.
Camping your base makes it really hard to win
Everything is too far apart.
Mid is kinda cramped and once a team controls it you cant get there without it being very hard and on top of that mid is the only place you can go to get to another island because of how many blocks it takes. Might I add voting hardcore is a death sentence?
People spamming or bow spamming you off.

Edit: Be sure to check out this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/whats-your-favorite-and-least-favorite-maps.202913/#post-945213
Just removing a map because you don't like it makes no sense. This is by far my most favourite map. It's so nice to play in a galaxy/space-themed map where you even run around on the sun and Earth.
Besides that, the islands are so nice. The egg is placed in a good spot, also the details on the islands (and in the map in general) are so nice!

I think they should put more light on this map, since you can not see anything. They should also eliminate the planets, because there are many people that climb and field with the bow.
As always sorry for my English, I use a translator :p
I'm literally playing since 2012/2013, I've seen every map and every lobby, every game (Money Walls, Parkour, ..), and I have NEVER seen campers on the planets. Unfortunately! I like those long games like back in the old days.

Let me give you a few more reasons:
  • The map is still popular, this means that many players still like the map.
  • You can buy enderpearls to reach the campers.
  • 'Everything is too far apart'. That's why I think the map is fun! You can easily build to a planet to destroy other players their eggs, it's not that far!
  • 'Mid is kinda cramped and once a team controls it youcant get there without it being very hard and on top ofthat mid is the only place you can go to get to anotherisland because of how many blocks it takes' As I said, you can still build to the planets to destroy other players their eggs, and you can get diamonds on the planets. That's amazing, isn't it?
Couldn't agree more. Thanks for saying everything that I was thinking.

Ayroh

I'm literally playing since 2012/2013, I've seen every map and every lobby, every game (Money Walls, Parkour, ..), and I have NEVER seen campers on the planets.

You must be a very lucky man. Don’t get me wrong, I agree with everything else in the comment you made. Just pointing out that I have seen a handful of planet campers, and I play it from time-to-time. However, this is why e-pearls are a thing.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Just removing a map because you don't like it makes no sense. This is by far my most favourite map. It's so nice to play in a galaxy/space-themed map where you even run around on the sun and Earth.
Besides that, the islands are so nice. The egg is placed in a good spot, also the details on the islands (and in the map in general) are so nice!

I'm literally playing since 2012/2013, I've seen every map and every lobby, every game (Money Walls, Parkour, ..), and I have NEVER seen campers on the planets. Unfortunately! I like those long games like back in the old days.

Couldn't agree more. Thanks for saying everything that I was thinking.

It's not I want to remove it. Stop being rude in the sense this is all for me. Everything I suggest is for the community. So get it right, please.
I appreciate your response but just because YOU think it doesn't happen or YOU have never seen it happen doesn't mean it doesn't.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I appreciate your response but just because YOU think it doesn't happen or YOU have never seen it happen doesn't mean it doesn't.
He never said that there has never ever been a camper on that map, he's saying that he's been with the server longer and in all his time playing he hasn't never seen a camper on that map.

I think it's time to give the idea a rest because if this is to make the community better, it certainly isn't working because
the community clearly voted no.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Then you shouldn't have a problem with it staying amirite

Well the community clearly voted no.

Again you don't have to be rude.
And also I do have a problem with it that's why I'm addressing it.

He never said that there has never ever been a camper on that map, he's saying that he's been with the server longer and in all his time playing he hasn't never seen a camper on that map.

I think it's time to give the idea a rest because if this is to make the community better, it certainly isn't working because

Oh so because he has been on longer he is automatically 100% right?

Well, I want to know what Cam and Efcluke think before I end it. They haven't answered it.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Oh so because he has been on longer he is automatically 100% right?
Ughhhhh, that's not what I said at allllllll.

What I mean is that he is saying that in HIS PERSONAL TIME PLAYING, HE has never seen anyone camping on the planets. That doesn't mean at all that there never had been a camper, it just means he has never seen one personally.

He is right in the sense he has never seen it because I believe him to be honest, but you could have possibly seen one and that's perfectly fine.

We might've as well wait for Donald Trump to comment on this thread because that's more likely than who you want to give their opinion.

Reactions: Ayroh

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Stop being rude in the sense this is all for me.
Again you don't have to be rude.
With all due respect, they weren't being rude at all...

Edit: I'm going to unwatch this thread now because there is little else to discuss. I advise everybody else do the same, because I cannot see this discussion ending well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom