Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do You Agree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
The cubelet expiration renders the function of cubelet crafting almost useless which is why I suggest removing it. People with/without a rank would rather be able to save up on cubelets to be able to craft the higher level ones and get some of the rarer particles etc without having to do so with Impossible speed.

Benefits:
Easier for unranked and ranked people like to get some of the rarer stuff.
More time to Collect cubelets.
Less stress to instantly open all cubelets received.
Much more fun times when opening cubelets in mass.

Last edited:

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
I'd say to make them longer for Emerald-, 21 days sounds fair
I think the only thing that sounds fair is no expiration date because of the monthly rewards every 30 days so you aren't helping the emeralds as you would like to appear to be doing. The only good way to change this is to make cubelets last forever as it would be achievable to get uber cubelets.

Its almost like you didn't read my suggestion.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I think the only thing that sounds fair is no expiration date because of the monthly rewards every 30 days so you aren't helping the emeralds as you would like to appear to be doing. The only good way to change this is to make cubelets last forever as it would be achievable to get uber cubelets.

Its almost like you didn't read my suggestion.
If they'd be able to last for ever, there wouldn't be any challenge to collect loot points asap

Its almost like you didn't read my comment.

Last edited:

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
If they'd be able to last for ever, there wouldn't be any challenge to collect loot points asap

Its almost like you didn't read my comment.
21 days isn't nearly long enough is what I was trying to communicate a much longer time of at least 2 months should be it and what is so bad about cubelets lasting forever? also no one likes said challenge NO ONE look at the poll.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
21 days isn't nearly long enough is what I was trying to communicate a much longer time of at least 2 months should be it and what is so bad about cubelets lasting forever? also no one likes said challenge NO ONE look at the poll.
NO ONE?
Oh guess what, 8 people do!
The challenge is to get cubelets asap by playing daily challenges instead of not openig your cubelets for months like most of the players used to do in the old days

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
NO ONE?
Oh guess what, 8 people do!
The challenge im to get cubelets asap by playing daily challenges instead of not openig your cubelets for months like most of the players used to do in the old days
those 8 im still not understanding there side of the situation and that's not the point I'm arguing the point I'm arguing is that not everyone has the 2-5 hours a day of time to grind out all the cubelets, some people just are casual players who are unable to get the better items because of it.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
those 8 is still not understanding there side of the situation and that's not the point I'm arguing the point I'm arguing is that not everyone has the 2-5 hours a day of time to grind out all the cubelets, some people just are casual players who are unable to get the better items because of it.
How is that supposed to be a valid argument?
"oh people disagree with me, but it's on them because they're dumb and don't understand"

Next to that, no one is obligating you to craft uber cubelets? Supers can give pretty neat loot too

1 super cubelet for Emerald- would be 2500 loot points, and cubelets expire after 13 days soooo just try to vote every day and it's fine too?
or you just save up for 10.000 loot points to craft an uber, ez
oh and im not a casual player or what?
Just because I combine studying 9 hours a day with playing Minecraft 4 hours makes me a non-casual player?

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I disagree with this, because it was designed like this to counter the endless stacking of the old vanity system. People had hundreds and hundreds of cubelets, right now most people open all to get the good stuff, but in some months that can change. This forces them to actually use them instead of stack them, which is good in my opinion.

Also, I am a stone rank and I got an uber with all my cubelets having more than 1 week remaining, so it's not really needed in that way too in my opinion.

Maybe increase it by 1 week, but removing? I disagree with that :)
Edit: You can stack up loot points forever so save these until you can make the uber cubelet ;)

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
How is that supposed to be a valid argument?
"oh people disagree with me, but it's on them because they're dumb and don't understand"

Next to that, no one is obligating you to craft uber cubelets? Supers can give pretty neat loot too

1 super cubelet for Emerald- would be 2500 loot points, and cubelets expire after 13 days soooo just try to vote every day and it's fine too?
or you just save up for 10.000 loot points to craft an uber, ez
oh and im not a casual player or what?
Just because I combine studying 9 hours a day with playing Minecraft 4 hours makes me a non-casual player?
I meant I'm not understanding sorry

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
also, the number of loot points to craft an uber cubelet is closer to 12,500 loot points for those who don't have obsidian rank. something most casual players don't have.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
also, the number of loot points to craft an uber cubelet is closer to 12,500 loot points for those who don't have obsidian rank. something most casual players don't have.

Why can't casual player don't have 12,500 loot points? It just takes some time, but eventually you'll get it. t depends on how much you play / if you do daily challenges.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Why can't casual player don't have 12,500 loot points? It just takes some time, but eventually you'll get it. t depends on how much you play / if you do daily challenges.
the first bit I cant understand but when I say casual player I mean those who cant no life because they have things to do.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
the first bit I cant understand but when I say casual player I mean those who can only play 1 or two games of egg wars every day.
Even if you play 1 game per day, you can get 200 loot points for voting, they'll never disappear. You'll eventually be able to make an uber cubelet ;)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom