Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should both wiring and ping pong be removed?

• yes

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • no

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters

somustache

Oct 8, 2020
both of these maps make the game more unbalanced because of the way the map is created. both of these maps make the islands too close to mid. it makes it too easy to go to mid, so a lot of people at a time will try to get loot from there. i think having everyone go to mid in less than 30 seconds makes the game too chaotic. if you could, please remove these maps. i will also make a poll under this thread to see if other people want it removed too.

Reactions: Reversal XBL

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
both of these maps make the game more unbalanced because of the way the map is created. both of these maps make the islands too close to mid. it makes it too easy to go to mid, so a lot of people at a time will try to get loot from there. i think having everyone go to mid in less than 30 seconds makes the game too chaotic. if you could, please remove these maps. i will also make a poll under this thread to see if other people want it removed too.
These maps are good since theres no semi middle, its good to have a variety of different maps don't like it? skip it

Reactions: CeleryAskin

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I personally like to play on these two maps. They are good, and I don't see why they should be removed.
Also, in my opinion, it isn't that chaotic at all. If you don't want to get cleaned / focused, you can always catch some loot fast and get back to your island to gear up, or try to kill anyone that's near you and then escape or so.
On the other hand, it's always better to have some variation of the Skywars maps. You should know that you can't go to the middle that easily in every map, so I guess that's why they shouldn't be removed. In this type of maps, as I said, you can always build up some strategies in order to not get cleaned, which is the worst case.

If you don't like them, you can always skip them. That's what I do when I don't want to play in a certain map.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I actually really like these maps, all the different people rushing to mid and having one big fight really adds some variety to bigger maps because they are played differently.

For example, Wiring as you mentioned, is a map with the starter islands really close to the middle island, which makes everyone go to mid and try to get as much loot as possible, of course this is not without getting into a fight. Also, the risk of getting cleaned is way higher than on bigger maps.

While on the map Trees/Castle, players are most likely to go for their neighbours instead of going to the middle, just because the middle island is way too far away.

These different maps really require some different tactics and that is what makes the game fun and challenging in my opinion.

BoredBoi

Novice Member
Jul 15, 2020
Earth
Bro the map creators have worked hard on it and made so many maps why do you want to remove them. if you think about it you can rush on to mid and kill people faster so there is no point in removing it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom