• Maybe not, good try though.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I have mixed feeling about this.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

KatsisVi

Dec 4, 2016
Heyoo!

My friend and I play a lot of eggwars. We win quite a few games.
Just earlier though we were about to win another one. When suddenly, the call ends and she logs out. It annoyed me quite a lot because this way I knew I was probably out strengthed.

My suggestion is a /rejoin, so when something like that happened a player can use /rejoin and join back the previous game.

Perhaps, if possible, it can only be used when a player is force disconnected and not when they click disconnect. Their armor can disappear as well.

Thanks!

Reactions: GalaxyWolf5

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has been suggested in the past. I personally think a /rejoin system would be cool but sadly, there are cons. What about hackers/rule breakers who got kicked out of the game? They could abuse the command and come back.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This has been suggested in the past. I personally think a /rejoin system would be cool but sadly, there are cons. What about hackers/rule breakers who got kicked out of the game? They could abuse the command and come back.
Sentinel.

But Yeah, this has been suggested before and it only leads to fights and people complaining about everything.
I would like it because of the False kicks or something.
+1

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I think it would be super cool as I constantly have that happening to me (CURSE YOU WI-FI!). However it could easily be exploited by people trying to avoid deaths; so despite how much it would help me, I don't think it will work.
I'd say when you Relog You lose everything (In EggWars) (Maybe the only game it'll work on)

D

Deleted member 204478

Nope, wouldn't work.
Hackers will abuse 100% of the time, and I just don't think it's really necassary.
However, if you was talking about rejoining back in spectator mode, then we can rule something out. :P

KatsisVi

Dec 4, 2016
Nope, wouldn't work.
Hackers will abuse 100% of the time, and I just don't think it's really necassary.
However, if you was talking about rejoining back in spectator mode, then we can rule something out. :p

They can probably work something out, like if they were kicked for hacking then they can't use /rejoin.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
"hackers can exploit it by rejoining"

Yes, obviously.
However, it takes quite some time before rejoining. First you need to log in on cubecraft again, the lobby needs to load, then you need to click the compass, select eggwars, then type /rejoin, then the map needs to load and only then are you able to play again. If you know anything about pvp you know that those ~20 seconds or more are crucial when you are in the midst of a battle, which is when most hackers are kicked. They are very likely to die.

"but some hackers are fast with logging in / it takes a lot longer to kill someone"
Yes, in some cases hackers can be fast when logging back in or it's OP mode and the hacker had diamond armor which makes those few seconds not count as much, however there is a solution: add a timer before you can rejoin the game. Maybe something around 30 seconds or 1 minute. If they were kicked due to internet connection loss, it most likely won't be a problem, while kicks for hacking in the midst of a fight.

The point is, the hacker will lose either way.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
Heyoo!

My friend and I play a lot of eggwars. We win quite a few games.
Just earlier though we were about to win another one. When suddenly, the call ends and she logs out. It annoyed me quite a lot because this way I knew I was probably out strengthed.

My suggestion is a /rejoin, so when something like that happened a player can use /rejoin and join back the previous game.

Perhaps, if possible, it can only be used when a player is force disconnected and not when they click disconnect. Their armor can disappear as well.

Thanks!
This is a good suggestion. But this has been suggested by a number of cubecrafters tons of times! But I understand that your promblem can be frustrating at times :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom