Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello there!

I recommend reintroducing the seven-day sentinel punishment in light of recent false punishments. In recent months, the sentinel has been punishing people incorrectly.

What are the reasons for adding this?

- There have been numerous players who have received erroneous punishments they could not prove innocent.
- The age of players who are playing on the server is young. It's difficult explaining to anti-cheat developers why they're banned, which results in a denial.
- All previous 7-days punishments will result in permanent punishments for any false detections in the future, which is unfair.

Due to the history of how the server functioned in the past, it should be put back as part of the server. This part will result in an excessive amount of wrong decisions.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
As a lad who's been false banned by sentinel, I disagree.

Cheating is cheating. We shouldn't expect bans to be false and adapt the rules to them. In the end, a cheating ban is a cheating ban - just the fact it might be wrong shouldn't be a valid reason. If you think like that, why not add a warning to every track? Or just stop punishing at all? I mean, mods might make mistakes, evidence can be falisified.

- There have been numerous players who have received erroneous punishments they could not prove innocent.
Welcome to moderation! How sad it sounds, false-positives happen. Sentinel makes mistakes, mods make mistakes. Heck, when I was a mod, I made quite a few mistakes. Sentinel false-positives are being taken serious and are looked at, after seeing how serious they take it backstage + the amount of QAing it has to go to, I'm fairly sure they don't happen as often as most people think. The ones which do happen, are looked at and resolved asap.

- The age of players who are playing on the server is young. It's difficult explaining to anti-cheat developers why they're banned, which results in a denial.
Very harshly put, I don't see how that's CubeCraft's problem.

- All previous 7-days punishments will result in permanent punishments for any false detections in the future, which is unfair.
Well, that's punishment tracks. I don't see how that's unfiar.

Due to the history of how the server functioned in the past, it should be put back as part of the server. This part will result in an excessive amount of wrong decisions.
I don't understand what you mean with this?

diego13500

Apr 2, 2018
Mexico
Hello there!

I recommend reintroducing the seven-day sentinel punishment in light of recent false punishments. In recent months, the sentinel has been punishing people incorrectly.

What are the reasons for adding this?

I'll be honest, if people knew how to use the appeals forum, they could investigate and get kicked out.

I think it should not be reduced, many people enter Cubecraft with cheats just to annoy and damage the reputation of the server.

I tell you from experience, in 2018 a lot of people came in to say "Cubecraft dead" and they started to bother with flight, killAura, reach, etc.

Why do you think 1.8 disappeared?

I hope that cubecraft gives more to the anticheat and that moderation does manual bans.

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
I don't know this the best option, but I agree that things have to change
A lot of players get false banned for a laggspike or butterfly clicking.

The worse part is that it looks like the mods don't even care, when there is clear video evidence.
Why would you still send it to devs to see if he was actually cheating or not.
Most of the time you don't even get an answer in the first 10 days.
And sometimes they just deny it, whitout a reason while it was so clear that he was not cheating.

My last clear example was this guy (Jqchem)

Got banned for a laggspike or (maybe the clicking before it, which didn't look sus)
He used this clip to appeal and they still Deny it ?

Something have to change, people are quitting Cube, because of these false bans.

1646930623433.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom