Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Warning: this game is not an original concept

When 1.8 came out, it introduced many things, one of the new items was the slime block the physics of the slimeblock with pistons created what became known as a legendary minigame of early 1.8

Missile wars- by sethbling

What is missle wars?

Missle wars was a game where you had 2 end portals on opposite sides of the map and in front of it a barrier of many layers if glass blocks, ( the glass gets 1 layer thicker every so many blocks, this allows for deploying at lower altitudes) the idea of the game was to blow up the enemys portal first using missles made out of tnt, pistons, redstone blocks, and slime blocks

How does it work?

There are 5missiles for different uses,

One that blocks
A long one that can deal damage over a big distance
A thick that can deal alot of damage
an average one that can break down shields
One that super speedy that Is used for infiltration

Each player gets bow enchanted with flame 1 and 3 arrows that regen after dying (like in blockwars) the flame enchant can set off tnt ( lighting the right tnt stops the missle where it is) or set players ablaze The missles themselves move across the map via the slime and piston technology

What does the player get?
As said already they get a flame 1 bow with arrows
They also get leather armour coloured to their team (red or green)
Every so often a spawn egg appears in your hotbar use these eggs to deply missle
Enderpearl- this spawns you on a glass platform after a very short time after being thrown
Fireball (fire charge) - can be used like the bow and arrows (can also break portal)
Snowball- just like the enderpearl it can be thrown, howver it puts up a shield to block incoming missles
Spawn eggs that when triggered, place a moving missle (they respawn in your inventory at random)

Ways to win?
Theres 3 Ways to win

1. Basic: Send enough missles to blow through the glass and the portal ( sending it dead on does not win the game itll just pass through the portal)

2. Infiltration: ride a missle ( very hard to do) over to the other players portal, set off a missile in their glass and hope it explodes the portal

3. Replacement: do what you did for number 2 but instead of going through the glass run along the top surface and place on the obsidian border on the back of the glass this cause

A. The missle will deploy, ram itself into the portal and explode or
B. Place it right and the missle blocks will replace the obsidian thus triggering a win (the portal is numerous blocks away but can be jumped on)

How long is this game?
That depends on whos playing, it can be either be 30 seconds or 3 hours, i was once in a game that took 3 hours myself

What are the potential issues?

Fly hackers- these can end a game less than 5 seconds after starting fortunately our anticheat can do something about it
Griefers- some players grief there own defences by placing missles in their own glass and setting them off or even placing them on the portal itself (missles are not direction orientated they only go in 1 direction meaning that red can only go in the direction of green and vice versa) these players should be dealt a warning then banned if continued
"High rollers" - some players abuse enderpearls to deploy missles at insane heights to which they cant be stopped unless you can do the same, id suggest a world height limit so this cant happen

Are there kits?
No the original game has no perks, kits, or anything else, other than possibly using points to unlock other missles i cant think of anything to add your ideas are appreciated, also hunger isnt a thing so theres no food or a need for it

Other details?

Warning: while friendly fire is not thing you can however blow up your own portal

L

Lightning McQueen

Could put this in island games tbh ; after all it is a PTL. Then give it its own mode.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I think this will be a good addition to island games and would personally like to see this added but I have to agree with @Commissioned It is going to be very laggy if a lot of players decide to play it. +1 from me, Goodluck and have a good day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom