Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I don't agree with this. Simply because you can have other strategies to prevent falling to the void with projectiles. I know it can be frustrating though. Also, projectiles are used sometimes with pvp tactics, and can let you win in a hard situation.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I don’t agree I like the way you can use those projectiles and it’s also part of the game because you have to be more careful while building a Bridge to the middle or other islands.

ItzChocolate

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2020
Like others have said, there are other uses other than knocking people off. Also, they arent that common. Only around half of the islands get them at the start of a game.

Finally, if you remove projectiles, you basically are removing the danger of bridging

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Nothing to add. The projectiles are used for many reasons other than making you fall when bridging.
Projectiles are essential in the game as they can be useful when you're fighting.
There is also a voting option, as @Dreamspace said.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this. Thanks for taking your time on creating the thread though.
Have a nice day! :heart:

Reactions: Hqteful

irresolution

Sep 2, 2020
United Kingdom
Nothing to add. The projectiles are used for many reasons other than making you fall when bridging.
Projectiles are essential in the game as they can be useful when you're fighting.
There is also a voting option, as @Dreamspace said.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with this. Thanks for taking your time on creating the thread though.
Have a nice day! :heart:
Fair enough, thanks for the reply. :)

Reactions: luv!

Martijn.

Feb 2, 2020
Personally I believe the amount of projectiles should be reduced, as it's annoying getting hit off constantly does anyone agree? State your opinion. :D
Yea i think ur right with this,maybe they should also add a vote system for eggwars/ and remove a couple

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom