• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That's what I am trying to say.

There is, but only if you have windows 10. Windows 10 has an included screen recorder, which can be activated while a game is open by pressing Windows Key + G at the same time.
Problem is: it's broken for a lot of people that use Windows 10. I don't know why it does it, but it refuses to work. It pops up with "Can't record now. Try again later"
To this day I still have no idea how to fix it. (Besides, the xbox app is still a 3rd party program)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Problem is: it's broken for a lot of people that use Windows 10. I don't know why it does it, but it refuses to work. It pops up with "Can't record now. Try again later"
To this day I still have no idea how to fix it.
Oh, weird. Well, then just people that cant use screen recorders just do as @DodelijkeNoob, it seems to work fine for him.
But or else i am out of ideas. But i think you agree with me on that making a plugin to record your screen is not really a possibility.

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You realise that it would than have to use another custom made document in the .minecraft folder
one that mind you couldn't be accessed by recording in game without a specific recording software which this isn't
just use something like OBS it's free but this would be impossible unless Mojang specifically added this

Reactions: ElPtricko

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
There are plenty of Recording softwars which are free. Including OBS, Fraps, Bandicam and Many more!
So I don't think this would be a decent idea. In addition, I don't think that this idea is even possible to do.
-1 for me, sorry!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Oh, weird. Well, then just people that cant use screen recorders just do as @DodelijkeNoob, it seems to work fine for him.
But or else i am out of ideas. But i think you agree with me on that making a plugin to record your screen is not really a possibility.
Since I said something along the lines of what you said, I definitely agree with you.

Reactions: ElPtricko

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
The server isn't going to start making a plugin so then that people can record hackers, that would probably kill the server if a bunch of players were using a server plugin to record. Definitely not a good idea. The devs are working on a minecraft server, not developing recording software.

Baploon

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2016
so heyy guysss!!!! I came up with a WONDERFUL idea its a recording idea some people have a recording program but some of you don't so my idea was to make a recording button into the CubeCraft server to record your gameplay with the server IP so the people who dont have a recording software they can use this the limit of recording is 15 minutes and the editing software is Movie Maker nice idea?
sure if you'ill make the button.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I dont think this is possible, as they would basicly have to "hack" or access your pc from the server, or have a spectate bot in everygame and lobby to record your point of view. Also, if it possible it would take ages to get it done, and then movie maker inside of cubecraft? That just wont work.
I understand that your computers cant handle a reconding software such as OBS or Bandicam, but this just isn't the solution. If you have windows 10 then you can record your screen by pressing "WindowsKEY + G" while having your game open, and there are pretty good video editors out there even for free. And if your pc cant handle a video editor then, if you have a phone or tablet, install a video editor there. A good video editor in my opinion that i have used in the past is, CuteCut which the free version has a watermark but the Pro version is really cheap and has no water mark.
Or else, if its just for reporting players get a simple cutter and joiner software which there are plenty of.

You are absolutely correct. The server cannot record your computer screen. At best, it can record what you are seeing, to the extent that the server knows. Otherwise, the servers would simply get a recording of a suspected hacker's screen to determine if they are hacking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom