• No!

• 50-50!

• Not botherd

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfDen133

Feb 19, 2020
Get me, i have had soooooooo many games where i have been disconmected for no apparent reason and cant get back in the game with my friends that i was just in so why not have a /reconnect command that reconnects you to the game you where just in. if you die and use the reconnect command it will put you in spectator mode. if not it will respawn you with your kit. i feel like this just makes sence. if you want to know how it works use the one on hypixel(Java) because i think this command will make a difference to the community

show the love

many thanks
WolfDen133

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Get me, i have had soooooooo many games where i have been disconmected for no apparent reason and cant get back in the game with my friends that i was just in so why not have a /reconnect command that reconnects you to the game you where just in. if you die and use the reconnect command it will put you in spectator mode. if not it will respawn you with your kit. i feel like this just makes sence. if you want to know how it works use the one on hypixel(Java) because i think this command will make a difference to the community

show the love

many thanks
WolfDen133
I think it would be very cool to get it as that would make it easier to rejoin if you have a bad connection or your connection is constantly kicks you.

Well done and Greetings! :D

Reactions: WolfDen133

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
Yeah, that should be a feature. As a Leader-boards Grinder I am frustrated that if I get kicked from a game, I can't re-join. If I could have re-joined I'd be 100 wins higher.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there,
If a player were to get all of the loot they need, and then go back to the match when there isn’t only one more player left, that would be a major disadvantage. Players would find other ways they and abuse the command to get advantages. This would be especially bad on Minerware.
I don’t feel like this is necessary, because if you do get disconnected and you want to stay in your party, you could leave the party and simply invite them back.
Thanks for the suggestion anyways :)

JvwerMcGames

Jan 12, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello there,
If a player were to get all of the loot they need, and then go back to the match when there isn’t only one more player left, that would be a major disadvantage. Players would find other ways they and abuse the command to get advantages. This would be especially bad on Minerware.
I don’t feel like this is necessary, because if you do get disconnected and you want to stay in your party, you could leave the party and simply invite them back.
Thanks for the suggestion anyways :)

I would love to have a reconnect command! And yes, players can "abuse" this command, but there are some solution to this:

- a player can't win a round when reconnecting.
- while in combat and disconnecting, a player can't use the reconnect command.
- a player gets a limited time to reconnect. (30-60 seconds). Also, when joining the server again, the player gets prompted if he wants to go back to the game.
- going to the lobby by leaving the game won't give you the option to reconnect. This command is only for people who lost connection instantly (internet problems or Minecraft crashes).

This feature needs to be thought out discreetly! Otherwise players will abuse this command and would really impact game negatively.

Chr7st

Jan 18, 2020
Paraguay
I would love to have a reconnect command! And yes, players can "abuse" this command, but there are some solution to this:

- a player can't win a round when reconnecting.
- while in combat and disconnecting, a player can't use the reconnect command.
- a player gets a limited time to reconnect. (30-60 seconds). Also, when joining the server again, the player gets prompted if he wants to go back to the game.
- going to the lobby by leaving the game won't give you the option to reconnect. This command is only for people who lost connection instantly (internet problems or Minecraft crashes).

This feature needs to be thought out discreetly! Otherwise players will abuse this command and would really impact game negatively.
Thanks for making the fix suggestions, but here are some fixes:

- a player can win a game when reconnecting. (Cause what other reason do you have to connect again then)
- if your egg is broken while you are disconnected you get eliminated.(You can't connect again)
- while TAKING damage a player cannot reconnect. It is perfectly fine if he manages to escape and then disconnects(plus a player doesn't have control of how his internet behaves, maybe it kicks him mid fight, the server can't stop that). If he reconnects then he has to wait 3 seconds before re-spawning.
.- don't set a limit. I for example need about 30-50 seconds to log in. and If the server is at 15k players it'll take me 20 sec more to make my chat message go through. (What benefits are there to a player that's waits longer 'till he reconnects? none)'
- last point I completely agree on.

Sincerely,
Chr7st

WolfDen133

Feb 19, 2020
So alot of people have been asking about how people would abuse this command

Hello there,
Thanks for the suggestion anyways :) - Tom Dunkins

In reply to your answer i say "this command would only be avalable in EggWars and MinerWhere because in survival games and skywars you only have one life anyways but if the devs did decide to add this command in then you could be put into spectetor mode like wise if you lose your egg in eggwars but your party member is still in game you could spectate him/her or if you still have your egg in eggwars then you would join back in with nothing. Minerwhere youed simply join back into the next micro-game (if you dont cair about the points but just the games).

TwoTooTo

Apr 11, 2020
this is a good idea, but player can abuse this by disconnecting when their in a fight

D

Deleted member 469419

this is a good idea, but player can abuse this by disconnecting when their in a fight

Please do not revive old threads!

@Zombiepower please, could you close this?

3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Happy Birthday @Camezonda ! Hope you have a great day :D 🎂🎉
Top Bottom