Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Like- excessively faster than people wanted?
Been looking at a few clips, and when I started and fell directly on a level 2 iron generator it gave me 16 iron. I tested the same map just now, and it gave me 25 iron which is quite a bit over what it used to be.
To be clear, I don't know the exact time intervals the generation rate used to be, but it is the generation speed and not a longer generation time before the game starts that makes it have more iron at the beginning.

I've heard some rushers who prefer them to be as fast as they are now, but I personally think that they're a bit too fast. Normal mode is fine, since items are a bit more expensive it doesn't make the game speed up more than what OP games used to be like. In OP mode, you can gear up a lot quicker which leads to a more fast-paced game than it used to be.

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
After some testing, it would appear the generators are roughly 81% faster than they were back before it was changed back to a slower rate. I’m alright with keeping this, but I’m also fine lowering it a bit.

Edit: It’s really hard to keep up with now and I recommend lowering it by about 50-75% speed if that’s possible.

Reactions: Kloska

Iridinox

Jun 11, 2022
Stardew Valley
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m wondering whether this speed was a thing on Java Edition, and that was a bug, because Bedrock generators were definitely not this fast before. I’d like them to go a little slower but if there’s any way to implement this speed to stay on Hardcore and Normal modes but revert it in overpowered, that would be my No. 1 choice

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I’m wondering whether this speed was a thing on Java Edition, and that was a bug, because Bedrock generators were definitely not this fast before. I’d like them to go a little slower but if there’s any way to implement this speed to stay on Hardcore and Normal modes but revert it in overpowered, that would be my No. 1 choice
The speed never changed on Java edition.

RadiumWave

Novice Member
Jun 12, 2020
North Carolina, United States of America
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally like the updated speed it is now (fast).
i feel like it is faster than before it was ever changed to make it slower But I like that. It makes for super fast games. (E.G on Cyber City there are two gens, one of which is level 2 which starts with 27 iron. If you buy 63 blocks and armour and have the miner kit selected you can easily take out 2 teams in about 25 seconds consistently if you are skilled.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom