Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindAssasin7

Jun 4, 2019
This is the reply I sent for an payment I have made: I bought the skywars bundle for £8.39 on the video it proves that I have bought the item. I have received the wrong item. I am not sure if microsoft made a mistake, however I would like something I have payed for. Now in the video I was trying to show you what happens when I go on the SkyWars Bundle. It shows that I have already purchased the item but its not the correct item that I have purchased. I need this problem fixed sooner please. If I do not get the bundle I have purchased I would like my full money back because I should not have to be dealing with receiving purchased items and also getting the wrong item after the problem is said to be solved. If you understand me you will know why am getting frustrated and have better things to do than write emails about things that should not have been spoken about and should be given right away. In summary all I ask is to give me SkyWars Bundle or give my money back, the video is clear evidence what more do you need?

Er3bos

Dec 4, 2015
This is the reply I sent for an payment I have made: I bought the skywars bundle for £8.39 on the video it proves that I have bought the item. I have received the wrong item. I am not sure if microsoft made a mistake, however I would like something I have payed for. Now in the video I was trying to show you what happens when I go on the SkyWars Bundle. It shows that I have already purchased the item but its not the correct item that I have purchased. I need this problem fixed sooner please. If I do not get the bundle I have purchased I would like my full money back because I should not have to be dealing with receiving purchased items and also getting the wrong item after the problem is said to be solved. If you understand me you will know why am getting frustrated and have better things to do than write emails about things that should not have been spoken about and should be given right away. In summary all I ask is to give me SkyWars Bundle or give my money back, the video is clear evidence what more do you need?
Please send an email to sales@cubecraft.net and they'd help you, luck! <3

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
I've sent the email replying to my reply. Will that email be processed?
Your email will be reviewed and handeled.
If you have any further questions or issues, feel free to contact me or another member of staff privately in a conversation here on the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #60-
A jiffy is an actual unit of time, equal to 1/100th of a second.
2 months of facts, WE ALL DID IT! 🎉
I am not sure if I will continue writing facts or quit them, but yay 2 months!
I was tired of searching for facts manually, so I used Chat-gpt today.
I think that I broke chat-gpt-
1000082425.jpg
1000082426.jpg
Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!
Top Bottom