Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ultrqlol

Feb 24, 2021
This is one I think a lot of people would accept, as it is very helpful in many ways. Here's why;

1. If you are in a competitive game, you can requeue. For example, if you are in a scrim and you get kicked for an unknown reason, The people may have to requeue which is very annoying in most cases.
  2. This would also help in other cases, such as having the pink glitch while having to relog, and you can conveniently do /recconect or there is an option on the hotbar.
  3. Overall, this would be very helpful as it is extremely convenient if an inconvenience happens during a game which will cause you to disconnect.
Finally, this should be available for only a bit so it cannot be abused in ways such as you are losing a battle and leave, then recconect when everything is done. Another prevention is that it can only be within the first 5 minutes of a game, or something else. Please suggest!

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d say a suggestion is to make this for only games that allow respawning, like eggwars and blockwars (not saying that these are the only ones) and getting kicked should count as a death to avoid being abusive. This would mean losing your stuff and respawning like nothing ever happened. I have a lot of experience with crashing and think that this is would be a great addition.

Reactions: Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I’d say a suggestion is to make this for only games that allow respawning, like eggwars and blockwars (not saying that these are the only ones) and getting kicked should count as a death to avoid being abusive. This would mean losing your stuff and respawning like nothing ever happened. I have a lot of experience with crashing and think that this is would be a great addition.
I believe it would only get added in these games. Adding it to games like skywars would be pretty useless as leaving the game would count as a death and it would have ended for you.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom