Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021
Backstory: Friend and I were playing a game of late Eggwars Duos and he was dead. "Reboot me." He said. "I cant, Its not Apex Legends" Thus the idea popped up.

Function: A NPC who allows you to respawn temmates with their head when their dead.

Menus & uses: First, a menu would say "Hi, I am the respawn assistant, Please select an Option." The options "Yes." and "No." appear. After choosing yes, you would be able to by back loot. If you choose to buy back loot. The prices will be: 32 Diamonds (OP), 64 Gold(Normal) and 128 Iron (Hardcore). "Would you like for fallen teammate to be reaspawned by you or at base" Would the NPC say with a selection screen

Misc: The Dialog above would be said in the menu or in chat. The model texture would be a futeristic scientist. Would spawn during 4 teams during duos or alredy spawned in quads and mega

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Backstory: Friend and I were playing a game of late Eggwars Duos and he was dead. "Reboot me." He said. "I cant, Its not Apex Legends" Thus the idea popped up.

Function: A NPC who allows you to respawn temmates with their head when their dead.

Menus & uses: First, a menu would say "Hi, I am the respawn assistant, Please select an Option." The options "Yes." and "No." appear. After choosing yes, you would be able to by back loot. If you choose to buy back loot. The prices will be: 32 Diamonds (OP), 64 Gold(Normal) and 128 Iron (Hardcore). "Would you like for fallen teammate to be reaspawned by you or at base" Would the NPC say with a selection screen

Misc: The Dialog above would be said in the menu or in chat. The model texture would be a futeristic scientist. Would spawn during 4 teams during duos or alredy spawned in quads and mega
Sorry I have to disagree :(
As human being said it's too OP and if you get 2v1ed you can't win if they can revive their teammate :o

D

Deleted member 584093

change the pricing and make it much more expensive since it’s wayy to cheap

• Disagree
Reactions: Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

This would just break all the basis of the game, I have to disagree with this.

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021

Well. Here is some changes from all the responces.

Prising:8 Emeralds for OP and 64 Diamonds (normal) and unnavalable in hardcore

The reaspawn would be optional with normal and OP

The respawn time would be 10 seconds

The option of allowing respawn with all loot would also be votable.

• Angry

[-MathiCat-]

Mar 11, 2021

Also im scrapping the respawn with all loot.

• Disagree

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

I still disagree with adding this, because I think it would break the mechanics of the game by allowing you to revive your dead teammates. If your egg is destroyed and you die, the game has ended for you, that's all.

Reactions: Silco
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
I genuinely thought it was Thursday today... I was so excited for it to be almost weekend :/
xHappyMood wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
omg GEMMMMIE IS ONLINE?!?!
itzhussii wrote on avalon :3's profile.
avaa <33
After some weeks of break am I happy to announce that more interviews will come by! I have had interviews and also have some videos finished, been working hard on them. I appreciate all feedback on them and the same style is in them. The next video of the series (when I write this is coming out in: 19 hours 17 minutes.) Happy to hear your feedback on it! Also, have a good rest of your day!:D
Top Bottom