Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I havent played it so here's what I think should change:

- you should respawn if you die. So basically in minecraft and real life you respawn if you have a bed so you should respawn until someone breaks your bed.
- you should be able to steal someone's bed and then make them do your bidding until you give it back.
- remove skywars
- make it so you can buy flint and steel so you can burn the map
- make a nuke that costs 64 emeralds and it just blows up the whole map

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024

- you should respawn if you die. So basically in minecraft and real life you respawn if you have a bed so you should respawn until someone breaks your bed.
- you should be able to steal someone's bed and then make them do your bidding until you give it back.
- remove skywars
I completely agree with you and support this statement 😂

If were serious, it would be cool if a pickaxe for 5-10 iron was added to bedwars, because most players run for blocks at start and this can only be broken with a pickaxe for 20 gold

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

- remove skywars
But i didn't understand what is the relation between the poll and the feedback

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
But why is there a random remove skywars there 🤢
Lets not pretend like that horrible excuse for a minigame is anything else but lucky islands for the weak minded

because most players run for blocks at start and this can only be broken with a pickaxe for 20 gold
That's the entire point. This is supposed to make it so that the game doesn't end quickly for an entire team due to a minor mistake or something.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, Conea64!

Thank you for creating this detailed and interesting suggestion.

I will reply to each point mentioned below.

This is already a thing! Like in Eggwars, the bed/egg allows you to respawn after every death. Make sure you don't loose your bed though, as you no longer have that capability then!

I think this could infringe on the teaming rule, and therefor I will have to disagree with it. Sorry Conea64! 🙁

- remove skywars
I also have to disagree with this suggestion as it is not backed up by any stats or reasons as to why it would be effective in making the server a better place. Sorry, Conea64.

Currently, player actions cannot effect the map, Conea64. Meaning that if a player tries to break a block with their hands, or throw a fireball, it doesn't break any blocks! I think this is good the way it is and therefor I will have to disagree with your suggestion Conea64.

I think there is currently enough types of ingots for buying items and upgrades in Bedwars, including; iron, gold, and diamond. I don't believe another type of ingot is needed therefor I will have to.... disagree with this suggestion too Conea64.

Overall I think your suggestion should be
--- DENIED ---
for the reasons stated above.
Please do not be DISHEARTENED by this.

Kind regards,

Matriox

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
You are the coolest polar bear I know:D
Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Top Bottom