Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iTzPlayerPT

Dec 25, 2015
Portugal <3
Today I saw a hacker again, stop it now, the moderatores and the forum or the anticheat won't ban all the hackers!
WE WANNA CUBECRAFT WITHOUT HACKERS !

GLTPTBounty

Dec 27, 2015
The Land so Far Away
Well, If you saw one. wouldn't the best option be to record him and post him on the forums? And of course the anticheat won't ban all hackers, it's not a super machine, Staff also can't keep track OF ALL hackers but majority. So yeah.

The best solution is to report them on the forums on my point of view. Staff are always active here, or at least most times.

CaptainDawg_

Aug 28, 2015
Nowhere
Today I saw a hacker again, stop it now, the moderatores and the forum or the anticheat won't ban all the hackers!
WE WANNA CUBECRAFT WITHOUT HACKERS !
Our staff members do try their hardest, and the anticheat most likely will not get rid of all of the hacker but hopefully a massive percentage of them.
There isn't really a server out there with out any hackers. If you do see a hacker report them to a staff member with proof (a video) and they will deal with them.

Reactions: Stefanvld
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom