Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ZombieNick9

Aug 13, 2023
seen loads of people use reach but there isn't an option for it, I think it should be added. Other would also be useful if the case is rare and Kill Aura, as far as I know, doesn't exist and should 100% be added on the rare case of a full-on hacker.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
seen loads of people use reach but there isn't an option for it, I think it should be added. Other would also be useful if the case is rare and Kill Aura, as far as I know, doesn't exist and should 100% be added on the rare case of a full-on hacker.
Reach was included of /sr before but due to many false reports they removed it,
but you can also report players on the forums with many other options than using /sr in game, including 'reach' :)

But keep in mind that you will need video or screenshot evidence when making a report on the forums.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Killaura never existed and Reach was removed. This is simply because they are hard to detect and children would report their killers just because they were better than them.

shean

Sep 30, 2023
Killaura never existed and Reach was removed. This is simply because they are hard to detect and children would report their killers just because they were better than them.
ForceField/Killaura exist, don't spread false information, YouTube tends to have a good bunch of people demonstrating it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom