Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello, Cubecrafters

it's Toast back with another suggestion to improve map music a little bit..

The Suggestion:

So if you don't know building to mid is one of the hardest things to do in map music and swords as it was in map UnderDaSea in Eggwars. So, I was thinking why not recreate map music and swords as map UnderDaSea in Eggwars was recreated so players can reach mid a little bit easier. So, Why not recreate map music and swords and make the middle a little bit near to the islands or the islands near to the middle.

If you agree with that small suggestion leave a reply and vote in the poll, See you later in another thread byee!!

Quick small edit as I am an idiot
(as usual) and forgot to make the poll here

Here is the poll: https://strawpoll.com/rgscyz27

Same applies to the map swords

@iCheeetah his opinion is really nice and cool and I as myself the idiot toast speaking agree also with him

Last edited:

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
We can also just add small islands between the starter island and the middle. I think that's a better addition to not only the Music map, but also to other Solo Skywars maps.

Reactions: D0RIAN and ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
We can also just add small islands between the starter island and the middle. I think that's a better addition to not only the Music map, but also to other Solo Skywars maps.
Agree.

Thanks god finally I have posted a good suggestion in a while lol

Reactions: Ducky

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This is all the map needs, in my opinion. It's a solid map, it's just that getting to middle is a little too difficult. If somebody else gets there, then it's going to take even longer to reach them because they're just going to camp, and aren't going to be very open about the idea of you coming towards them.

Reactions: Ducky and ToastO_O

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Hello, Cubecrafters

it's Toast back with another suggestion to improve map music a little bit..

The Suggestion:

So if you don't know building to mid is one of the hardest things to do in map music as it was in map UnderDaSea in Eggwars. So, I was thinking why not recreate map music as map UnderDaSea in Eggwars was recreated so players can reach mid a little bit easier. So, Why not recreate map music and make the middle a little bit near to the islands.

If you agree with that small suggestion leave a reply and vote in the poll, See you later in another thread byee!!

Quick small edit as I am an idiot
(as usual) and forgot to make the poll here

Here is the poll: https://strawpoll.com/rgscyz27

Come back when you know how circles work

Reactions: ToastO_O

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I probably mean people go to mid to get OP gear from mid and then return and fight other people as usual skywars work

Come back when you understand me!
Let's say we have a circle with 4 points on opposite sides, the sides are 10 inches away from the middle, therefore they are 14ish inches away from eachother, sorry I don't remember the square root of 2. Now let's say we wanted to make it 5 inches from mid, that would make the islands 7 inches apart, ok so the islands have to get closer together if they want be closer to mid. Let's say you want the 16 islands to be half as far away from mid. The radius in this example will be 2. The circumference of the circle therefore would be 12.56, making the distance between islands 0.785. If the radiusr was 1 rather than 2, then the circumfrence would be 3.14, a 16th of that is 0.19ish, so that sounds good and all doesn't it, wrong the islands would be touching and inside eachother.

So you would need to make smaller islands, less islaands or whatnot.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Let's say we have a circle with 4 points on opposite sides, the sides are 10 inches away from the middle, therefore they are 14ish inches away from eachother, sorry I don't remember the square root of 2. Now let's say we wanted to make it 5 inches from mid, that would make the islands 7 inches apart, ok so the islands have to get closer together if they want be closer to mid. Let's say you want the 16 islands to be half as far away from mid. The radius in this example will be 2. The circumference of the circle therefore would be 12.56, making the distance between islands 0.785. If the radiusr was 1 rather than 2, then the circumfrence would be 3.14, a 16th of that is 0.19ish, so that sounds good and all doesn't it, wrong the islands would be touching and inside eachother.

So you would need to make smaller islands, less islaands or whatnot.
Omg It's minecraft looks like you are so good at math I understand what do you mean simply without all of that geometry just world edit it make it a little bit near to mid as mid is really far away from islands so it's possible for everybody to build to mid without even building that far away

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
You can't just simply move the islands closer in, it doesn't work that way! Let's say 8 people are looking at a telephone pole equally far away from it, let's say they all took a step forward and suddenly all were rubbing shoulders, if they took another step forward, they would be inside eachother or whatnot they can't do that. Sorry but it isn't that simple. It isn't geometrically possible

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
You can't just simply move the islands closer in, it doesn't work that way! Let's say 8 people are looking at a telephone pole equally far away from it, let's say they all took a step forward and suddenly all were rubbing shoulders, if they took another step forward, they would be inside eachother or whatnot they can't do that. Sorry but it isn't that simple. It isn't geometrically possible
Well, It's Fine If it's not geometrically possible maybe I forgot what I learnt in the past but still it's minecraft they can work it in a way just to make islands a little bit closer to the middle <you will know what I mean if you played the map before> <i know I am an idiot> also as I said I agree with iCheeetah's opinion where they add small islands next to the main island.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Well, It's Fine If it's not geometrically possible maybe I forgot what I learnt in the past but still it's minecraft they can work it in a way just to make islands a little bit closer to the middle <you will know what I mean if you played the map before> <i know I am an idiot> also as I said I agree with iCheeetah's opinion where they add small islands next to the main island.
Is this the team or solo map we are talking about?

ChrisCDLS

Aug 4, 2017
This is the best solution I think. Or maybe add another ring in the middle.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!