Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Im tired of never seeing A's on my report or being left out side the front door. Im tired of never going to sleep at night and thinking that imma turn into a superstar. Tired of having irregular heart palpitations and putting CD's on from Eminem staring at my chair, and not having money to lease a house, having so friends with me when im ducked up. Life is crazy but i don't get pissed just dissed and missed, got no air anywhere, tired of little kids pushing me with words, tired of seeing the principle asking me why i did it. Tired of being too tired to get out of bed and being everything that i am with no one knowing what i am, getting pushed by bullies. On and off like a light switch i am and missing you with me, and mum telling me she ain't proud and disappointed. And being helpless because i don't have a phone. But even if i had all of that i wouldn't change and letting the bottle win and having to cop the stuff you leave me with. Sick of being stared and and wearing the say clothes for 17 days. Tired of being mentally abused and teachers telling me that i'm behind and off in another way. Cant go 24 hours without a cigarette so i get up and bounce round the classroom. Almost got suspended yesterday and this is who D'Arcy is. No one hopefully. Not to your popular kids who sit in groups and other ones who look for exception. Im an addict to pain so this is the last letter and not like the movies so let me know when you've forgotten about "i'm dead".

Spinny x

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Im tired of never seeing A's on my report or being left out side the front door. Im tired of never going to sleep at night and thinking that imma turn into a superstar. Tired of having irregular heart palpitations and putting CD's on from Eminem staring at my chair, and not having money to lease a house, having so friends with me when im ducked up. Life is crazy but i don't get pissed just dissed and missed, got no air anywhere, tired of little kids pushing me with words, tired of seeing the principle asking me why i did it. Tired of being too tired to get out of bed and being everything that i am with no one knowing what i am, getting pushed by bullies. On and off like a light switch i am and missing you with me, and mum telling me she ain't proud and disappointed. And being helpless because i don't have a phone. But even if i had all of that i wouldn't change and letting the bottle win and having to cop the stuff you leave me with. Sick of being stared and and wearing the say clothes for 17 days. Tired of being mentally abused and teachers telling me that i'm behind and off in another way. Cant go 24 hours without a cigarette so i get up and bounce round the classroom. Almost got suspended yesterday and this is who D'Arcy is. No one hopefully. Not to your popular kids who sit in groups and other ones who look for exception. Im an addict to pain so this is the last letter and not like the movies so let me know when you've forgotten about "i'm dead".

Spinny x
Okay....?
Why are you leaving the forums?

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Cheers guys, its really just a reflection of my life. It is real and if i'm being honest i don't know if i'm ok.

Spinny x
It's so sad... The only problems I have are divorced parents and a girl who I like very much, but she doesn't like me at all and I'm already having a hard time.
You're situation is so unthinkable! :( I hope you can deal with it and I feel very sorry for you! :oops:

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
It's so sad... The only problems I have are divorced parents and a girl who I like very much, but she doesn't like me at all and I'm already having a hard time.
You're situation is so unthinkable! :( I hope you can deal with it and I feel very sorry for you! :oops:
Heh hit me up for relationship advice. I am a ladies man is i say so myself.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom