Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good option?

• Total voters

Brittley

Sep 23, 2016
United States
www.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone! I think a good idea would be for Emerald and Obsidian ranks to be able to vote for whatever map they choose if its unavailable. Such as if there is no nightmare map, they should be able to spawn one in. I think this would help add more maps that usually don't get picked :)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
I like it, but why Emerald and Obsidian only?
I understand that they don't have much to offer compared to Gold or Diamond,
But it isn't that massive of a perk.
Why not for Lapis+?
Lapis never gets love...
lapis is the rank when you are able to wear most legendary hats you get from cubelets. I have one myself xD.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This idea is actually quite good. Perhaps having a request system on the map selector GUI? :P

A

Aventador

Well, actually a massive amount of people have emerald / obsidian :P
So yeah, good idea.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I really like this idea, I definitely think it should only be for higher ranks though. If you had it for lapis+ or even gold+ I think there could be too many maps spawned in at once and could cause a back log if that's a thing. As in too many maps for the boards and servers to handle and it would just become really laggy or not spawn the map in. You can tell me if I'm completely wrong with that though because I don't know how the behind the scenes of CC works :p
It would also give people more of a reason to buy those ranks because there isn't much difference between obsidian and say diamond or gold.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom