Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that Hardcore & Triple health should be removed ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello CubeCrafters
I hope you are all good and safe :D
Today I have a problem and I wanna your solutions :P

Sometimes, when I join an eggwars game, some players with ranks just join and vote for hardcore & triple health then leave.
I think that's so annoying because there are a lot of ranks in the server and when someone is new in the game then he face like that, he might leave it.
I mean when I started playing before about 3 years, there were little players with ranks which can vote, so it was rather fair. But now, most of the server has at least gold rank or above so they can vote.

I wanna everyone to give me a solution for that, or if CubeCraft staff can help me

Thanks for reading my suggestion
- maflenoo

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Some people don’t like Overpowered half health but if we were to go ahead with that suggestion and have those modes removed it wouldn’t be a good day for Cubecraft at all... Getting stuck with a game mode you don’t want definitely sucks but in the end you can always leave the game if you wish.

Reactions: maflenoo

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Not exactly on topic of the thread, but this also will help solve a part of the problem.

When someone/a group votes for a commonly disliked mode and then immediately leave, they are obviously trying to be annoying and ruin that game for other players. For this reason, voting and leaving games immediately is considered trolling and would be punishable after multiple instance of doing so and after a proper warning. In order to report, you would need video evidence from across multiple games (probably 4-5 matches minimum).
This is not meant to stop people from playing whatever mode they choose as some people enjoy hardcore triple or other combination of votes every once and awhile.

If you have any questions/concerns/want clarifications regarding this rule, feel free to start a conversation with me either on here or through discord as this rule is a bit off topic from the current suggestion :)

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Not exactly on topic of the thread, but this also will help solve a part of the problem.

When someone/a group votes for a commonly disliked mode and then immediately leave, they are obviously trying to be annoying and ruin that game for other players. For this reason, voting and leaving games immediately is considered trolling and would be punishable after multiple instance of doing so and after a proper warning. In order to report, you would need video evidence from across multiple games (probably 4-5 matches minimum).
This is not meant to stop people from playing whatever mode they choose as some people enjoy hardcore triple or other combination of votes every once and awhile.

If you have any questions/concerns/want clarifications regarding this rule, feel free to start a conversation with me either on here or through discord as this rule is a bit off topic from the current suggestion :)
Ok. Thank you very much :D

Reactions: TheBrownster

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I prefer these modes to stay in the game, as it allows me to see which people deserve to face my wrath.
Indeed, if I ever see a player vote double/triple health, or normal/hardcore items, I will make the game a living hell for them, and hopefully make them ragequit the server. Making them rage in chat is also something I do to further make them angry. (I do all this within the laws of the server of course).

Moral of the story: if people vote for these pathetic gamemodes, don't /leave, stay and punish them for their bad taste.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I prefer these modes to stay in the game, as it allows me to see which people deserve to face my wrath.
Indeed, if I ever see a player vote double/triple health, or normal/hardcore items, I will make the game a living hell for them, and hopefully make them ragequit the server. Making them rage in chat is also something I do to further make them angry. (I do all this within the laws of the server of course).

Moral of the story: if people vote for these pathetic gamemodes, don't /leave, stay and punish them for their bad taste.
just be careful...
Trolling is defined as intentionally taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another player. Trolling is strictly prohibited. Trolling can take many forms, like killing/injuring teammates, breaking crafting tables to steal from teammates, breaking defenses for no reason in games like Blockwars, spamming a player with friend/party invites or intentionally blocking teammates from building towers in Tower Defense. Trolling can also be used in games like EggWars where players will purposely block players in their spawn with obsidian to farm kills or to just keep them stuck, and not getting their egg. Using signs to bypass a server mute, or being banned for inappropriate skins several times will cause a trolling ban.

Reactions: maflenoo
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom