Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this feature be added?

• Total voters

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hi, I'm @RemiO05 and I've got a new suggestion about the forums website!

Well, here's my idea:
If you look at a member, you only see the tag 'member':

https://gyazo.com/620a651a2fe4b500f91c16428f351f84

Let's make an example:
@Scottness has an Obsidian rank.
What about this tag?

https://gyazo.com/cf01291a1ad5eb9183472c4fae09027c

You have to do /rankforums in game.

Why should we add this feature?

This would make things easier, because you can see which rank a player has!
If you can see which rank a player is, you can easier add him as your friend, because you know how much friend slots the player has!
The same applies for parties :)

What do you think, should this feature be added?
Comment below!
(Added a poll, so vote!)

Last edited:

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
How can players prove that they’re really obsidian rankers? Btw I think it’s pretty difficult for the staff members (Developers) to add these ranks, and it also costs a lot of time. And is it necessary? No, so I do not agree with this suggestion.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
How can players prove that they’re really obsidian rankers? Btw I think it’s pretty difficult for the staff members (Developers) to add these ranks, and it also costs a lot of time. And is it necessary? No, so I do not agree with this suggestion.
Screenshot of their Mojang page on which your Minecraft username is visible (if I'm right).

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'll add it to my thread!
You have to do /forumrank in game!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
It isn't. This would work similar to our reports website. You can simply link your account by a command in-game.
Seeing how they already implemented such a feature I doubt it will be that difficult for them.

Well, here's my idea:

Let's make an example:
What about this tag?

BTW, the tags haven't got colors!

If you can see which rank a player is, you can easier add him as your friend, because you know how much friend slots the player has!

Comment below!
(Added a poll!)
I wouldn't mind seeing a rank frame instead of changing the Member into "Insert Rank".

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I personally do like the idea of implementing ranks to the forums along with some other abilities. The way to do this would be through the linking of Minecraft accounts with forum accounts, so something similar like the report website.

A

A pigeon

I’m against this. These are “forums”. There is absolutely no need for me to be able to see other people’s ranks here. Everyone is on an equal footing and I find it fair and non discriminatory if we were “members” rather than “supreme obsidian rank my word is better than yours!1!1”

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I’m against this. These are “forums”. There is absolutely no need for me to be able to see other people’s ranks here. Everyone is on an equal footing and I find it fair and non discriminatory if we were “members” rather than “supreme obsidian rank my word is better than yours!1!1”
I didn't say you can select your own rank, you have to do /forumrank in game and you'll get your own rank on the forums :)
You can't select something like 'supreme obsidian rank'.

A

A pigeon

I didn't say you can select your own rank, you have to do /forumrank in game and you'll get your own rank on the forums :)
You can't select something like 'supreme obsidian rank'.
No I was making fun of those few kiddos who think they’re better than everyone else because of a rank. (Not everyone) . Anyway I read the thread. If this gets implemented I wont link in game to here I’m happy being “member”.

Reactions: remio

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Well, here's my idea:

Let's make an example:
What about this tag?

BTW, the tags haven't got colors!
You have to do /rankcolor in game.

Comment below!
(Added a poll!)
I really like the idea behind it an honestly I think it has been suggested before, but how would they proccess this, would players go in game and do /registeruser (forums name)? Players could flaw this. It would be really nice to see but why would players need to see what forums users have as a rank?
None the less, I still like the idea
+1

Reactions: remio

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Maybe like in-game doing /registerreports do it /forumsrank? Idk, but would make sense like that imo.

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom