Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miauw666

Jan 26, 2022
Netherlands
Hey, I have a suggestion.

I think Ranked SkyWars/EggWars would be a good feature for the CubeCraft server. Many people wouldn't tryhard as much in open games then ranked games. With this gamemode you can also prove your skill much more then leaderboards, Leaderboards takes a very long time to grind. With ranked mode (especially when the gamemode is brand new) you have a much higher chance to get noticed and climb the leaderboards of ranked. Altho if ranked gamemodes are implemented make sure that open eggwars games won't die. Maybe devs could do like a ranked event once 1-4 months?

JqstQuinten

Aug 24, 2021
Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it's a good idea, but as of right now I don't think it should be implemented. I think staff should focus on fixing other bugs. I don't think it's easy at all to make and in my mind it's not worth it. Putting all the effort in making this while other games are full of bugs doesn't make sense to me.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it's a good idea. I'd love to play skill based, but certainly on Java there are simply not enough players to provide a full match every time of the day. By splitting up games in two separate sections, there will be way less games played overall. Bedrock would have more possibilities as there are 10 times as many players, but for Java it is definitely a :disagree: for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom