Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

alanah

May 5, 2020
are you guys just not banning people with ranks when they hack? obby player blatantly hacking 2 games in a row, /reported but nothing got done. shouldve been picked up by sentinel anyway but what a joke. server is just unplayable

Reactions: Patrick Lynch-Brown
Mar 30, 2020
yeah i was in your game, absolute joke this anticheat is. it seems like if staff come across a report about a ranked player they just dismiss it

Reactions: alanah

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Question: Everyone is treated the same way. So, no... Obsidian ranks get punished when they break rules. It is not like players with ranks can do whatever they want. Staff will most likely deal with the player as soon as possible. Keep in mind that you are not the only player reporting. The staff team gets more than 1000 reports everyday. Be patient.

Sentinel: There are a few hacking clients that Sentinel can't detect. That is because there is no Sentinel-Developer atm. They are looking for a new Developer to update Sentinel.

You could also report players here. These reports can't ''expire'' so the rule breaker will always get punished (or warned).

- Dutchy

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
are you guys just not banning people with ranks when they hack? obby player blatantly hacking 2 games in a row, /reported but nothing got done. shouldve been picked up by sentinel anyway but what a joke. server is just unplayable
Just to add, as far as I know Sentinel is being developed so expect Improvements. Players all are treated the same and when cheating are dealt with accordingly, regardless of rank.

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
As said above me, Ranked players are NOT favored around here. They still receive the same punishment just the same as anyone else when breaking the rules, obviously including hacking. Please bare with Cubecraft. They’re in the process of hiring developers to make the Anti-cheat better. Until that happens though the best thing u can do is report them on the website which isn’t instantly handled but eventually the player will be punished accordingly.

Additionally I don’t understand why you guys like to exaggerate the number of hackers in a game like they’re running around like the Black Plague. They’re definitely there but not to the point where the:
server is just unplayable
2 games of having the exact same hacker in it without anything being done is annoying but definitely doesn’t make the server unplayable.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi! No we do not have other guidelines, rules or punishment tracks for people with a rank. /report isn’t always being looked at so the report sometimes gets closed without a response. Sentinel also didn’t have a developer for quite some time which is why it’s lacking the last few months. I’ve locked the thread since your question has been answered. - Marieke2001

EDIT: If you want to make sure the user gets punished it’s best to record him and report him at reports.cubecraft.net and it’ll get looked at for sure, it might only take some more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom