Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Why should this get implemented? Most swear words are already blocked and you shouldn’t be swearing at all.

Reactions: Alxssa

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Why should this get implemented? Most swear words are already blocked and you shouldn’t be swearing at all.
Because not everyone counts a certain word as a swear word? and the chat filter might have a mistake in it where a normal word is blocked, which you can then report as a bug. It doesn't make sense for there not to be a message telling you ''Hey! Don't!''

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion, players would just find a way to bypass that but, it's still a good suggestion!
I don’t support the idea at all.Thats why warnings exsist and punishments should exists as they do now.Hey don’t won’t make you learn from your own mistakes as I have done for exsample.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I don’t support the idea at all.Thats why warnings exsist and punishments should exists as they do now.Hey don’t won’t make you learn from your own mistakes as I have done for exsample.

If you don't support it, that's also fine.
There's nothing wrong with voicing your opinion. In fact, glad to hear it :fantamug:
That's true, I believe players would learn more if they were warned for it rather than testing the rules and such.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There's always a chance that people don't get reported or possibly don't really know the complete meaning behind the word. (Eg in the past I used to use words I didn't know the meaning of not knowing they were swearwords)
I don't really see the harm in a simple warning that reminds you of the fact that you shouldn't swear.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
they have to remove the feature that if you say something bad you just dont see anything because somethimes people dont see my messages by that and thats so anoyying.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Yes! Yes please! 2 reasons as to why:

1. The main intention of the suggestion: warning players that what they're trying to send is inappropriate and has been deleted could reduce toxicity.

2. The chatfilter blocks words that aren't offensive at all by mistake every now and then too. Whenever a message gets blocked without any swearwords in it, there's no way to know as a player. Creates weird converstions... I'd like to be notified whenever my messages get blocked lol.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hello there,
I agree with this! I’m not sure exactly how the system works when you swear, because I’ve never sworn before, but I definitely think it would be practical to implement a system that warns a player not to swear.
There could even be a strike system that gives you 3 chances, and if you swear or use any kind of abbreviation 3 times, you get a month or so mute.
I think this would be a great step, and not too hard to develop. This may already be a system, because like I say I’ve never sworn.
Good suggestion, +1 :)

Dokter

Dec 8, 2019
The Netherlands
I think it's fine as it is (swearwords get blocked but the user doesn't get told it's blocked). If the player gets a notification that the other player can't see his message he/she might try to bypass the swearword with spaces or switching letters up. Imagine Cubecraft was a swearword, the player can say Cubecrqft or Cube craft.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I think it's fine as it is (swearwords get blocked but the user doesn't get told it's blocked). If the player gets a notification that the other player can't see his message he/she might try to bypass the swearword with spaces or switching letters up. Imagine Cubecraft was a swearword, the player can say Cubecrqft or Cube craft.
Bypassed words are already blockrd iirc. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you can't swear. So they'll bypass it, warning or not.

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
I Have a suggestion,

Is it an idea that if you use a swear word, then you get an automatic notification that you should not use that word, which can help multiple people.
Most of the swearing words ar already blocked.... Only you can see the words you saying not other people.... So it is not necessary to add this to the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday Henlo! 🎊
Top Bottom