Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
No. It would be pointless and besides, you need to think about the price for it. Also, having a new rank just for a prefix or for commands that Obby rank already has would be worthless.
Besides, if there were to be a bedrock rank, then what about redstone or coal?

T

The Lord Pleb

Hy CubeCraft
can you make a new Rank: Bedrock with more commands: like prefix and more cool stuff!
People can not vote "yes" or "no" if you do not give enough information... You could explain some permissions, how much money it could cost... You need to explain more your suggestion

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Still waiting for that dirt rank, I would definitely get it right away.
So let's suggest it now that I am here anyways. Dirt rank:
- Removes all the legendaries and mythicals you get (doesn't matter for me my uber cubelets give only rare items);
- Removes 1 cubelet each week. If you have 0, you can -1, and so on;
- Slowness I in all lobbies;
- Ban gadget: Use this to ban yourself for 10 minutes;
- Auto generated messages. A command to auto say something, preferably: 'ban noob hacker u hax!!!' 'i buyd range on cubecreft' 'I prefer lemonade (@Spuuuni )' etc.

If you have more ideas please add them!!!

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Still waiting for that dirt rank, I would definitely get it right away.
So let's suggest it now that I am here anyways. Dirt rank:
- Removes all the legendaries and mythicals you get (doesn't matter for me my uber cubelets give only rare items);
- Removes 1 cubelet each week. If you have 0, you can -1, and so on;
- Slowness I in all lobbies;
- Ban gadget: Use this to ban yourself for 10 minutes;
- Auto generated messages. A command to auto say something, preferably: 'ban noob hacker u hax!!!' 'i buyd range on cubecreft' 'I prefer lemonade (@Spuuuni )' etc.

If you have more ideas please add them!!!
Bad idea. People who get this rank would find it very unfair and it would be pretty worthless too.
Having slowness 1 would be pretty stupid, as they have to travel a bit to the map section.
Removing 1 cubelet a week and going beyond 0? A very (x9) bad idea. People who work hard to earn a cubelet and they finally craft their first super cubelet, only to loose it straight away because of this.
Ban gagnet is also worthless.
Auto-generated. How would this work? People would just get muted/warned for spamming random messages and people with iron+ ranks would have their chat filled with random messages.
Losing all your Legendaries and mythicals items, would be very unfair, as the owner of the rank would've spent alot of money to get uber cubelets, only to waste that. Besides, you need alot of luck to get these type of items.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
There is some old threads with the exact same suggestion and just no.

To even make this rank possible, they would have to change the whole rank system and remove things people with obsidian rank can do now just to boost the new rank.

It's better if they work with the ranks they already got and make them better instead of adding new ranks people wouldn't get anything from.

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
upload_2018-4-5_16-30-31.png

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
No, it's okay with the ranks. Otherwise it starts to look like a completely different server.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Bad idea. People who get this rank would find it very unfair and it would be pretty worthless too.
Having slowness 1 would be pretty stupid, as they have to travel a bit to the map section.
Removing 1 cubelet a week and going beyond 0? A very (x9) bad idea. People who work hard to earn a cubelet and they finally craft their first super cubelet, only to loose it straight away because of this.
Ban gagnet is also worthless.
Auto-generated. How would this work? People would just get muted/warned for spamming random messages and people with iron+ ranks would have their chat filled with random messages.
Losing all your Legendaries and mythicals items, would be very unfair, as the owner of the rank would've spent alot of money to get uber cubelets, only to waste that. Besides, you need alot of luck to get these type of items.

You're worrying me

Reactions: mastanub and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
There is some old threads with the exact same suggestion and just no.

To even make this rank possible, they would have to change the whole rank system and remove things people with obsidian rank can do now just to boost the new rank.

It's better if they work with the ranks they already got and make them better instead of adding new ranks people wouldn't get anything from.
What? How? o_O
Because it was all a joke :joy:

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom