Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Well, then start small by buying a lapiz rank when its on sale and then work your way up. Thats what I did, anyway.
That's another option. There's just no reason to not implement this. Monthly payments are used everywhere, sometimes the buyer feels more comfortable paying smaller amounts every month rather than a big, well "big" amount. In consequence, cubecraft could probably have more sales.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Also, don't think ranks are accesible for everyone. Ranks like iron, may be cheap in many countries, but in Colombia, for example. A rank costs almost 3 times more, than in the United States for example.
This would be useful for many people, and it wouldn't be harmful.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Also, don't think ranks are accesible for everyone. Ranks like iron, may be cheap in many countries, but in Colombia, for example. A rank costs almost 3 times more, than in the United States for example.
This would be useful for many people, and it wouldn't be harmful.
That's not how it works... 10$ here might be worth 30$ there but that's the same for everything. A 1$ pack of gum costs 3$ there and they make more money too. It's all the same price.

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
That's not how it works... 10$ here might be worth 30$ there but that's the same for everything. A 1$ pack of gum costs 3$ there and they make more money too. It's all the same price.
Not quite. I don't know much about economics but I can assure you that it ends up being more expensive here in Colombia.
3 years ago 1$ = 2k pesos, but nowadays 1$ = 3k pesos. The price just keeps on increasing. And not everything depends on the dollar.
Besides, COP and USD relation is just an example.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom