• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Boo, your idea sucks because...

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Some of the ranks here on CubeCraft are ridiculously expensive in my opinion. I think a way to buy a rank in monthly pay would be cool and when you paid an equal amount to how much the rank costs.

I was thinking that each month a player would pay 1/4 of the total rank price. After 4 months the player has the rank permanently.

I think you can all imagine what would happen with rank upgrades.

For example for 4 months straight I can pay around 3$ for iron rank and then after the 4th month I get the rank permanently.

I'm pretty sure CubeCraft would sell more ranks this way thus being able to pay more devs for more updates.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Some of the ranks here on CubeCraft are ridiculously expensive in my opinion. I think a way to buy a rank in monthly pay would be cool and when you paid an equal amount to how much the rank costs.

I was thinking that each month a player would pay 1/4 of the total rank price. After 4 months the player has the rank permanently.

I think you can all imagine what would happen with rank upgrades.

For example for 4 months straight I can pay around 3$ for iron rank and then after the 4th month I get the rank permanently.

I'm pretty sure CubeCraft would sell more ranks this way thus being able to pay more devs for more updates.

Meh, I agree on CatsLoveRainbows and warriors1976.

Just wait for a sale.
In the end, you are still going to be paying the same amount for rank. Kinda unsure about this idea.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
What happens if you can't pay one month? Would it stack up until you next paid it?
You wouldn't get the rank for that month.
In the end, you are still going to be paying the same amount for rank. Kinda unsure about this idea.
In the end when people make loans for houses they end up paying more. But the reason they do it is because buying a house costs too much money to buy at once.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Yeah, I don't like this idea really. It'll get messy with people trying to say they paid when they didn't as they won't exactly have a receipt to show. Only the first one.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Yeah, I don't like this idea really. It'll get messy with people trying to say they paid when they didn't as they won't exactly have a receipt to show. Only the first one.
There are receipts... PayPal logs what you spend and what you don't

D

Deleted member 59979

In my opinion it would just be too messy. The current ranks cost a reasonable price and if people don't want to buy them then they don't have to.

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This makes me confused. If I understand correctly, you pay 1/4 of a rank each month until you pay it off completely... In my opinion, that is completely messy. The ranks are rather pricey, but they are what keep the server running. Without them, Cube Craft would have died a long while ago because the staff won't be able to afford to keep such a large network up and running.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Not a huge fan of this idea. I think monthly ranks are a, sorry to say, stupid idea. If you pay monthly to then get the rank in the end, it could help with people who have actual jobs, but if you have an actual job, then I don't know you want to buy a rank on minecraft...

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
This isn't a bad idea. But why pay monthly if you could get it for the rest of your life?

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
It's not about the amount you are paying.
If someone who wants to pay a rank has a monthly income, they most probably also have other things to pay, and if they are able to disolve the payment into smaller pieces it would be more convenient for the buyer and also for the server. (The server receives a monthly income at least for a few months and the buyer is able to pay for the rank more easily without having to "drastically" spend money)
Maybe the person who wants to buy the rank is not able to obtain the total amount of the rank, but he can obtain the fourth part of the price every month. That way the buyer is going to be able to purchase the rank but with a different method that doesn't include a drastic waste of money, but something more manageable.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
It's not about the amount you are paying.
If someone who wants to pay a rank receives money monthly, they most probably also have other things to pay, and if they are able to disolve the payment into smaller pieces it would be more convenient for the buyer and also for the server.
Maybe the person who wants to buy the rank is not able to obtain the total amount of the rank, but he can obtain the fourth part of the price every month. That way the buyer is going to be able to purchase the rank but with a different method that doesn't include a drastic waste of money, but something more manageable.
Well, then start small by buying a lapiz rank when its on sale and then work your way up. Thats what I did, anyway.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom