Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Yeah! I like this idea. Because Obsidian Ranks have 3,000 per week. After a while they have all you can buy Points with Vanity

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Hello Cubecraft staff member.

I am Blasterking2711, ik have an Obsidian rank for more than a year and I notice some thinks now.

First Idea - I get every week new Vanity points, but I now have everything I can buy whit Vanity Points and I have 128.000 Vanity points what I can't use.. I think it would be nice to make it possible to buy other gear for in the lobby's from vanity points, like chain, chain enchanted, gold, gold enchanted, iron, iron enchanted, diamond and diamond enchanted. And then make it really expensive (prices like 50.000 vanity points), so you really need to save Vanity points for it.

Second Idea - I don't think it is weird when this isn't possible but I can try to imagine this Idea :D
I don't notice much difference in the Emerald and Obsidian rank, so many it could be possible to give obsidian ranks access to the /nick command, I think it would be really nice to just play whit other names :D and then there is more difference in the Emerald and the Obsidian ranks.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand what I meant.

• Kind regards, Blasterking2711
I agree if there would be more option for obsidian rankers (I'm also a obsidian ranker) i really like the expensive new vanity items idea that you can buy, but i don't like the /nick command because i think it's unnecesary and obsidian rankers don't get focussed often so i only like the expensive vanity shop items (I have very much vanity points too)

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
The /nick command is used for Youtubers who don't want to be "ganged up on." Having that for Obsidian players would totally ruin the purpose of it. I would suggest adding more gadgets, miniatures and voting options to games so that Obsidian fits it's place. Great idea for the vanity points though!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Cubecraft staff member.

I am Blasterking2711, ik have an Obsidian rank for more than a year and I notice some thinks now.

First Idea - I get every week new Vanity points, but I now have everything I can buy whit Vanity Points and I have 128.000 Vanity points what I can't use.. I think it would be nice to make it possible to buy other gear for in the lobby's from vanity points, like chain, chain enchanted, gold, gold enchanted, iron, iron enchanted, diamond and diamond enchanted. And then make it really expensive (prices like 50.000 vanity points), so you really need to save Vanity points for it.

Second Idea - I don't think it is weird when this isn't possible but I can try to imagine this Idea :D
I don't notice much difference in the Emerald and Obsidian rank, so many it could be possible to give obsidian ranks access to the /nick command, I think it would be really nice to just play whit other names :D and then there is more difference in the Emerald and the Obsidian ranks.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand what I meant.

• Kind regards, Blasterking2711
I like both ideas, including the /nick part. It would be nice to have all those vanity points for other things. I currently have 50000 vanity points and I dont have anything to do with it. I have had gold rank for about 1.5 years

Reactions: Saruhh

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
**dont hate me**
tbh, i feel like every rank (except stone, lol sorry) should be able to do /nick. cube could always put a filter on it, so we won't have the problems of inappropriate nicks and stuff. personally, i would love that because it's a way for you to express yourself, through your name. i also like the idea of new things for vanity points. =)

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I would love to have access to /nick, But, Sadly, They are designed for YouTubers to not have to get targeted and spammed alot, Staff members also have access to /nick so they can catch players doing ilegal stuff and they don't know that it's a staff member, I would like to see diamond and iron armor added to the vanity points thing,
Thanks!
FactionsAustin!

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
**dont hate me**
tbh, i feel like every rank (except stone, lol sorry) should be able to do /nick. cube could always put a filter on it, so we won't have the problems of inappropriate nicks and stuff. personally, i would love that because it's a way for you to express yourself, through your name. i also like the idea of new things for vanity points. =)
I would love to have access to /nick, But, Sadly, They are designed for YouTubers to not have to get targeted and spammed alot, Staff members also have access to /nick so they can catch players doing ilegal stuff and they don't know that it's a staff member, If we all had access to /nick, Players with gold rank could give themselves obsidian rank, I am against what you said

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
I would love to have access to /nick, But, Sadly, They are designed for YouTubers to not have to get targeted and spammed alot, Staff members also have access to /nick so they can catch players doing ilegal stuff and they don't know that it's a staff member, If we all had access to /nick, Players with gold rank could give themselves obsidian rank, I am against what you said
cube could totally put a filter on the nicks, though. and honestly, i don't think anyone would nick themselves as obsidian rank lol.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
And honestly, i don't think anyone would nick themselves as obsidian rank lol.
Yes, They would, If you are iron rank and you have been wanting obsidian rank but you don't have enough money, Then you can /nick yourself as an obsidian ranked player, I am still against what you said!

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
it will be punished

Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).
You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ -Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom