Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blasterking2711

May 16, 2016
Hello Cubecraft staff member.

I am Blasterking2711, ik have an Obsidian rank for more than a year and I notice some thinks now.

First Idea - I get every week new Vanity points, but I now have everything I can buy whit Vanity Points and I have 128.000 Vanity points what I can't use.. I think it would be nice to make it possible to buy other gear for in the lobby's from vanity points, like chain, chain enchanted, gold, gold enchanted, iron, iron enchanted, diamond and diamond enchanted. And then make it really expensive (prices like 50.000 vanity points), so you really need to save Vanity points for it.

Second Idea - I don't think it is weird when this isn't possible but I can try to imagine this Idea :D
I don't notice much difference in the Emerald and Obsidian rank, so many it could be possible to give obsidian ranks access to the /nick command, I think it would be really nice to just play whit other names :D and then there is more difference in the Emerald and the Obsidian ranks.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you can understand what I meant.

• Kind regards, Blasterking2711

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
First Idea - I get every week new Vanity points, but I now have everything I can buy whit Vanity Points and I have 128.000 Vanity points what I can't use.. I think it would be nice to make it possible to buy other gear for in the lobby's from vanity points, like chain, chain enchanted, gold, gold enchanted, iron, iron enchanted, diamond and diamond enchanted. And then make it really expensive (prices like 50.000 vanity points), so you really need to save Vanity points for it.
Yes, I really think that we would need a vanity update.:D
Second Idea - I don't think it is weird when this isn't possible but I can try to imagine this Idea :D
I don't notice much difference in the Emerald and Obsidian rank, so many it could be possible to give obsidian ranks access to the /nick command, I think it would be really nice to just play whit other names :D and then there is more difference in the Emerald and the Obsidian ranks.
The /nick command has been specially designed for YouTubers and Staff members that get targeted a lot. I don't think that ranked players would need this.

Anyway, nice suggestion thread!:p

Reactions: GeldHaftige

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Yes, maybe you can buy kits too with vanity points, because I allready have everything you can buy with vanity points

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
the nick can also be for emerald mabye? and the vanity is cool!

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland

I am Blasterking2711, ik have an Obsidian rank for more than a year and I notice some thinks now.

A vanity update sounds neat. It has been suggested many times before and I'd love to see new things in the vanity shop as many people already purchased everything they can.
The /nick command for Obsidian rank has also been suggested many times before. It's a command for YouTubers and staff members to prevent getting focused because they are famous on the server. Like @Lexu1 already said, it's specially designed for those ranks and I think it would be useless to give Obsidian rank the /nick permission as they aren't famous so there's no need to use a nickname.
Maybe you should try Wing Rush (Arcade) only players with Obsidian rank can vote there. :P

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
A vanity update sounds neat. It has been suggested many times before and I'd love to see new things in the vanity shop as many people already purchased everything they can.
The /nick command for Obsidian rank has also been suggested many times before. It's a command for YouTubers and staff members to prevent getting focused because they are famous on the server. Like @Lexu1 already said, it's specially designed for those ranks and I think it would be useless to give Obsidian rank the /nick permission as they aren't famous so there's no need to use a nickname.
Maybe you should try Wing Rush (Arcade) only players with Obsidian rank can vote there. :p
haha

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Nickname is for staff members and YouTubers who are commonly targeted. Wouldn't make sense for a ranked player to use it. (Unless they had to apply for it. Say they were popular on YouTube but they did not have 40k to apply, they could apply for a nickname).
I do think that some new vanity items could be added. Liked the idea for the armour but maybe even more depending on what set you're buying. I know that me being an Obsidian rank I get tons of points.

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
I would like to see that obsidian ranks are able to fly in the pre game lobby. What with the parcour? Just make a plug-in with a pressure plate like in the skywars lobby, when you fly, the timer doesn't work.

Danone inc.

Jun 21, 2017
The Netherlands
Yes, I really think that we would need a vanity update.:D

The /nick command has been specially designed for YouTubers and Staff members that get targeted a lot. I don't think that ranked players would need this.

Anyway, nice suggestion thread!:p
for trolling maybe :P

L

Lepzi

I love your first idea I totally agree with it but I don't really like the idea of obsidian ranks can /nick people would probably use is it and have inappropriate names.

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017

yep i love it!!! i love it all!!! yep i am get emerald rank, but with obsidian rank having /nick would really make people buy obsidian rank!! nice idea. #cubecraft#get

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
/nick is for youtubers and staff only and for good reason there is no reason for /nick anyways
they will be adding more vanity I don't really like those however not really anything fun about them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom