Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u think we need an analyst? 'Therapist'

• Yes, i sometimes want to tell my story. But i don`t have the chance.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No, i don`t think people want to tell their story to a random person they don`t know.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Maybe, it can help others if they need some help, it could be useful. But i`m not sure.

• Maybe, it can help others. But i don`t think they will ask a 'Game Therapist'

• Total voters

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
This thread is about a new rank! 'Analyst'

😀
I have been playing around 5 years on the cubecraftgames server
The last 2 years i completely focused on analyzing players.. But not on their skill only.
Also on their behavior. I have seen alot of difference between 1.8 and 1.9 combat.. On 1.9 is way less toxic behavio then on 1.8. That is were i`m sure about. 😇
😉I see when someone get mad once, they get bullied after they react "angry"
Not always they make screenshots/records from it.
And i thought what if we could handle some people/day that they can their 'story'
What happened that day in their eyes. So they feel a bit better.
😊And get less angry when people bully them. I know this because; I got abused for 4 years by my mother, i got bullied for 7 years on my primary school. And when i was compeletely done with them
I was going to an Therapist 'Analystic' I think we as the first community minecraft server we need an Rank like this; Therapist 'Analyst' so people can always tell their story. No matter where they are.
😅

😺How u think about this? Vote! And reply to this if ur interested!🐶

ING: zMqskedBunny!
Have a nice day 🤨

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really see the need of an "analyst", maybe this is also because I don't really understand its purpose!

However, some kind of Counseler like role might be a good idea. This server is one of the best to try and implement these things.
I am quite a big lurker on discord, and I occasionally see people that are mentally a bit unstable, but are too scared to talk to, or trust someone...
A "certified" (picked by the server) player or staff member, could help a lot to help those people, especially since you are both playing on the same server, and might have shared interests, so the treshold to seek help will be much lower!

PS. If you need help, feel free to send me a message on here, discord (OnlyTijmen#1234) or ingame (java 1.9: OnlyTijmen)

zBune

Jun 3, 2017
Nederland/Netherlands
Twitch.tv
I don't really see the need of an "analyst", maybe this is also because I don't really understand its purpose!

However, some kind of Counseler like role might be a good idea. This server is one of the best to try and implement these things.
I am quite a big lurker on discord, and I occasionally see people that are mentally a bit unstable, but are too scared to talk to, or trust someone...
A "certified" (picked by the server) player or staff member, could help a lot to help those people, especially since you are both playing on the same server, and might have shared interests, so the treshold to seek help will be much lower!

PS. If you need help, feel free to send me a message on here, discord (OnlyTijmen#1234) or ingame (java 1.9: OnlyTijmen)

Hey thanks for ur reaction! U sounds like a nice person to me!

• Love
Reactions: OnlyTijmen

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i personally dont think it would fit cubecraft to have something like a therapist, the toxicness is just something people need to learn to control. if people have problems they should try finding a therapist (even tho i really dont like them personally) or a friend they trust with their problems.
cubecraft isn't the type of server thats focussed on people their behavoir or mental health/real life situations. i know many servers have something like a venting chat, but these are more community based then based on a game.

i know from experience a lot of people dont mind talking to a random person as long as they dont judge. judging is the reason why people are too scared to talk about their problems, it makes them feel worse then when they didnt talk at all (also one of the reasons why it would be risky to have a role like this)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom