Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JackLsan

Aug 7, 2016
I have iron range in cubecraft, but I noticed that the other ranges were in discount so I wanted to buy the diamond rank on their server,
Enter the data of my credit card and everything, but when it finishes processing the payment tells me that the card is invalid, then I say this well we understand it is not valid but after a few hours we realized that we charge 28 dollars Of the land of my father's visa, please ask them not to be so scammers and give me the rank or devulvanme the money please.
Here record the video buying the iron range to upload it to you tube and tell my friends to buy the diamond rank on your server = (

Please help

JackLsan

Aug 7, 2016
But understand, I live in Argentina and get 28 dollars, believe me it's not easy

A

Aventador

That may be true, but your money is not gone :) If the purchase was unsuccesfull, that means you still have it.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I have iron range in cubecraft, but I noticed that the other ranges were in discount so I wanted to buy the diamond rank on their server,
Enter the data of my credit card and everything, but when it finishes processing the payment tells me that the card is invalid, then I say this well we understand it is not valid but after a few hours we realized that we charge 28 dollars Of the land of my father's visa, please ask them not to be so scammers and give me the rank or devulvanme the money please.
Here record the video buying the iron range to upload it to you tube and tell my friends to buy the diamond rank on your server = (

Please help
This screen means something is wrong, of course you can contact sales or talk to joe, but this screen usually warrants the need to call your card provider

Reactions: Cynamooo

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly

Please help
Hola,
Tengo una duda antes de todo:
Hoy tú al darte cuenta que había descuento para la compra de rangos, decidiste subir el tuyo de Hierro a Diamante ¿verdad?
Entonces fuiste a la tienda de Cubecraft, rellenaste los formularios, y técnicamente compraste el rango Diamante, pero... no concluyó ¿?

Bueno la última parte no lo entendí muy bien, para la próxima vez deja de usar el traductor porque traduce muy mal muchas palabras que quieres decir, te recomiendo que aprendas inglés. Pero hasta donde entendí es que ingresaste 28 dólares a la cuenta de tu padre para la compra.

Vale, todo bien hasta ahí y esto es lo que me interesa: Tú cuando presionaste lo de subir tu rango, tenías que rellenar unos datos antes como tu nombre completo, tu ciudad, país, código postal, etc. Vale, y también tenías que poner el correo electrónico, ¿Tú qué pusiste ahí? Supongo que pusiste un correo que era tuyo ya que ahí llega la información de la compra y con eso puedes reclamar lo concerniente a tu rango. Así que revisa ese e-mail, busca el mensaje de Cubecraft de la compra y mándaselo a sales@cubecraft.net (responde si tienes ese mensaje para poder ayudarte diciéndote qué es exactamente lo que tienes que enviar).

Y si no te ha llegado ningún mensaje a tu e-mail es porque la transacción ha fallado, por lo que esos 28 dólares siguen en la tarjeta y aún no lo has gastado. Te recomiendo comprar desde otro navegador a ver si funciona.

JackLsan

Aug 7, 2016
no no me llego ningun mensaje , pero muchisimas gracias por decirme en cerio te lo agradesco =) , es que no sabia si me habian quitado el dinero o no xD

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
no no me llego ningun mensaje , pero muchisimas gracias por decirme en cerio te lo agradesco =) , es que no sabia si me habian quitado el dinero o no xD
De nada :P Por si acaso pregunta a tu padre si en las transacciones de su tarjeta aparece alguna compra hecha a Cubecraft para que estés más seguro.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom