• 👎

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
Skywars-
Gamemode: Randomized (op, basic, normal)
Amount of players a team and amount of teams (randomized) max of 20 players per game (must be equal for each team)
Time: (Randdomized) day. afternoon. sunset. etc
Map: Changed ONLY when the countdown starts at 5,4,3,2,1 ( Oh n the maps change base on how much ppl there is in a team so if there is maybe 5 in a team, itll be a team of 4 map, 2 players, tema of 2 map. )

Eggwars:
Gamemode: Randomized (op, basic, normal)
Amount of players a team and amount of teams (randomized) max of 16 players per game (must be equal for each team)
Time: (Randdomized) day. afternoon. sunset. etc
Map: Changed ONLY when the countdown starts at 5,4,3,2,1 ( Oh n the maps change base on how much ppl there is in a team so if there is maybe 5 in a team, itll be a team of 4 map, 2 players, tema of 2 map. )
Note: Prices are NOT randomized

What do u think?

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Sorry, I can’t agree with you on that suggestion. I respect it, I can’t deny there were a few good things about it but overall, I feel like the current system is better than the one you described. But hey, keep bringing those suggestions!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom