Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

There are options to vote for each different type but not a random one. A random vote option would add in an element of surprise. to every game. Basically just another option and it has an equal chance of being each different type. Maybe also a option for random on all options as well?

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
:0
I'm surprised that this isn't already a thing tbh. Would be fun sometimes to just press random vote and get some options you never would choose.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If I don't care which option wins, wouldn't it be better to let other players win the vote that prefer a specific option? That way they can have what they want and I don't lose anything. If this was implemented, it should only take effect if no other player votes.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_
C

Cuteee

If I don't care which option wins, wouldn't it be better to let other players win the vote that prefer a specific option? That way they can have what they want and I don't lose anything. If this was implemented, it should only take effect if no other player votes.
True.
There are options to vote for each different type but not a random one. A random vote option would add in an element of surprise. to every game. Basically just another option and it has an equal chance of being each different type. Maybe also a option for random on all options as well?
This alredy was implemented on blockwars before, but they removed it so I don't think they will add it back. Anyways its a good idea and when the random modifier was on blockwars it was preety fun.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I don't know if we really need this. I always vote the same, and I'm okay with that.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't think anybody would use this since almost everyone has a dislike of at least one mode. Is there really any use for this, knowing that?
But sure, I guess.
Not everyone
So if in skywars 1 person votes basic
Then 6 people vote random
It should always be basic in this scenario?
I think some limitations on that idea

Anyways I agree with the suggestion

Reactions: Fliqa

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com

Would be nice to have a "Random" option in the mix of the voting option. Another idea would be to allow everyone to vote and just have it so Donors can have more weight on the voting process. Of course that's kinda ridiculous but. Just idea's.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
My point is that is not the case
It isn’t random it is just what someone wants
It would be that way every time
May as well not vote
But they are since they want to
In that specific game that one other person votes for basic, the next game someone might vote for op. If you notice that basic is voted too often and you want a change, you'll have to vote for something else specifically.

Imagine playing 2 games in a row:
Game 1: One player votes basic.
Game 2: No ranks except you.

You don't really prefer a specific mode, you just want some variety.
* If you vote random both times, it might be op in game 1 and basic in game 2.
* If your random vote isn't counted in game 1 it will be definitely be basic. Then in game 2 you don't want basic again so you vote for op. You get effectively the same result, but that other player gets what he wants. Good.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom