Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Apr 5, 2018
It can also be claiming. Whenever I play double income, I have to place lvl 1 archers at the "perfect spot" (optimal place for a tower) in the beginning of the game to prevent inexperience players from placing random lvl 1 towers there. Then later on in the game, i'll spam explosive archers in that space I claimed. If they don't remove them before armageddon mode, they are probably inexperienced. If the whole map is filled with badly placed lvl 1 archers, then it's trolling.

Also, if it's lightning mode, and the map is filled with perfectly placed lvl 1 archers (with other maxed towers), they're probably being used as lightning rods.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
It can also be claiming. Whenever I play double income, I have to place lvl 1 archers at the "perfect spot" (optimal place for a tower) in the beginning of the game to prevent inexperience players from placing random lvl 1 towers there. Then later on in the game, i'll spam explosive archers in that space I claimed. If they don't remove them before armageddon mode, they are probably inexperienced. If the whole map is filled with badly placed lvl 1 archers, then it's trolling.

Also, if it's lightning mode, and the map is filled with perfectly placed lvl 1 archers (with other maxed towers), they're probably being used as lightning rods.
I tell my teammates to upgrade their towers, nobody listens and they say NO, I sometimes report them because this might be trolling the team.

Jul 19, 2018
This is a prime example of why votekick should be brought back, if multiple people on a team agree that someone is trolling or claiming and is an overall disadvantage to the team, we should be able to kick them.

Reactions: JaneTheFox

idontevenplaythisgame

Oct 28, 2015
This is a prime example of why votekick should be brought back, if multiple people on a team agree that someone is trolling or claiming and is an overall disadvantage to the team, we should be able to kick them.
No.. if there is just someone that needs to learn the game he just cant because he got kicked from the game after 5 minutes because ''he is too noob''

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom