Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I believe he means that there should be a kit which opens up some type of GUI which randomly selects a kit that you have bought. I agree, this would be really cool. +1

Toukiden

Nov 7, 2015
That would be very interesting, also like a way to like a have a separate game mode for that so that people don't rage or make it a bit more fair, or just make it limited to a day and more for donors maybe :D?

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
We already have a random kit selector. To activate it, follow these instructions.

1. Open kit menu
2. Close eyes
3. Shake mouse around
4. Click rapidly for a few seconds
5. Open eyes

Voila! You have been given a random kit!

Reactions: Ruben

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
That would be very interesting, also like a way to like a have a separate game mode for that so that people don't rage or make it a bit more fair, or just make it limited to a day and more for donors maybe :D?
That would be against EULA.

We already have a random kit selector. To activate it, follow these instructions.

1. Open kit menu
2. Close eyes
3. Shake mouse around
4. Click rapidly for a few seconds
5. Open eyes

Voila! You have been given a random kit!
OMG, it's magic!

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom