Oct 27, 2013
Screenshot_1.png

gamehurricane19

"its Dangerous to Go Alone, Take This."
" I am Error"
"Well excuse me, princess"
"Hey, Listen!"

"WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS USE FIRE."
"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."
"It is something that grows over time... a true friendship. A feeling in the heart that becomes stronger over time... The passion of friendship will soon blossom into a righteous power and through it, you will know which way to go..."
"Time passes, people move.... Like a river's flow, it never ends... A childish mind will turn to noble ambition... Young love will become deep affection... The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

If you know where these are from, i love you.

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Chewbacca dies while trying to save Anakin in yuuzhan vong war.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong_War

"Han, Chewbacca and Anakin managed to save many civilians, but while rescuing a small child, Anakin was knocked from the ship by some debris. Chewbacca rescued him and hauled him back into the ship before he was separated from the others. Anakin made the decision to fly away in order to save the others as the moon crashed down, killing Chewbacca."
250px-Chewbacca_Dies.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom