• maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • add more to the post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Do not comment here but instead, go to: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fast-replay.192822/ ← they were first

Basically doing /leave everytime a game is finished and/or you die. It gets really tiresome especially having to travel from the lobby to the signs and then waiting for a game to appear by chance (not sure how true the 'by chance' thing is but it seems to be by chance). I suck at quick 1.9 pvp style games ie. skywars and I constantly lose. For games such as eggwars I don't really mind because it's one of those games which can be played for quite some time before getting rushed unlike skywars. Perhaps there are specific reasons why a quick selection method after death hasn't been implemented but it'll just be nice to know what they are. Thanks for considering and leave any comments below.

Last edited:

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fast-replay.192822/ <- Pretty much the same suggestion. And it isn't even old.
You should do some research before making the similar suggestion.

I'll just quote what I said in that suggestion:
I completely agree. I made a suggestion about that a while ago, especially for Skywars. I'm not sure if they're going to implement such a feature in the next update, or implement it at all. Even if they don't implement it, I support it 100%.

Reactions: GummiWummiBear
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom