Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

scriblemelego

Mar 17, 2016
I checked on the stream occasionally although didn't watch the whole thing and meant to ask this question but forgot to and remembered once the stream had ended.

Does anyone know if the emerald gens will be added to old already existing maps, or if they'll just be on the new ones. Thanks for the help!

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I don't know for sure but I think it'd just be for the new ones. I doubt they're gonna go and edit an emerald genereator into every single map. It might ruin the gameplay of some of those maps, for one reason. But who knows? I could be wrong.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I checked on the stream occasionally although didn't watch the whole thing and meant to ask this question but forgot to and remembered once the stream had ended.

Does anyone know if the emerald gens will be added to old already existing maps, or if they'll just be on the new ones. Thanks for the help!
i don't know for sure but i think it was a no

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer

I assume the Emerald Generators will be released in the new Egg Wars Update, especially with the new Egg Wars abilities.
Some advice, is to probably wait, and see when the staff make an announcement about the new update!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I honestly hope there is no emeralds, there was in money walls, dont think it will fit for eggwars

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

@Mac could tell you but he probably won't

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I'd rather just see money walls back like most people probably will because this will ruin Eggwars.

Do you mind if I ask what makes you say that? o_O I don't think it'll be so bad, it might work well this Emerald gen idea...

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
I saw a knockback 2 mushroom. Don't tell me that's not outright horrible.

Yeah i thought the mushroom was bad too, theres enough knockback stuff as it is (especially the punch bow has caused a lot of controversy) but apart from that I thought it wasn't such a bad idea. It'll make people go to mid more to try to get the best items, leaving their egg easier to get as they aren't camping in their bases. If they do camp mid at least you can sneak by them, right?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Yeah i thought the mushroom was bad too, theres enough knockback stuff as it is (especially the punch bow has caused a lot of controversy) but apart from that I thought it wasn't such a bad idea. It'll make people go to mid more to try to get the best items, leaving their egg easier to get as they aren't camping in their bases. If they do camp mid at least you can sneak by them, right?
Knockback 2 you can run from but fire aspect you cant fortunetly the shrooms are map restricted to one map

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom