Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kingardenis

Dec 12, 2020
me and like 4 people play a sky block and we have been stuck on this quest for a very long time we did the first part to get gold nuggets but for some reason we can’t get gold bars or when we try to smelt,kill pigmen or anything it doesn’t work and we can’t even get gold ingots from pigmen

Tiitux

Apr 6, 2021
It needs alot of time. Gold ingots are rare drop from pigmen. Try with looting sword. I had to kill them like 1 hour or more to get 50 gold ingots. Make sure that you do quest at nether if it would help.

Reactions: Dreamer

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
me and like 4 people play a sky block and we have been stuck on this quest for a very long time we did the first part to get gold nuggets but for some reason we can’t get gold bars or when we try to smelt,kill pigmen or anything it doesn’t work and we can’t even get gold ingots from pigmen
When pigmans get dropped from a certain height and die from falldamage they only drop golden nuggets. The only way to gain gold ingots is from killing them by hand (with a looting sword).

ippus21

Jun 20, 2021
True but dropping them a distance to "soften them up" can speed up the process.

Any suggestions on a simple way to drop them that far? I can't figure out how to push them into a shaft, and google has failed me.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Any suggestions on a simple way to drop them that far? I can't figure out how to push them into a shaft, and google has failed me.
You can make a simple tunnel going downwards with open fencegates at the level at which you place your spawner.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hm. I've tried that, and it doesn't seem to work. Like put the fence gates immediately under the spawners? Do I need to dig the tunnel wider?
I'm in bedrock, does that make any difference?
I would recommend the tunnel to be 3x3 go to the top and mine 3 blocks down in a wall, place the spawner and patch it back p!up so the spawner is a part of the wall and has 2 blocks above it. Then place at the same y level as the spawner open fencegates, placing one at the layer under the spawner and placing the gates also one layer above the spawner should increase the spawn rates.

Reactions: ippus21

ippus21

Jun 20, 2021
I would recommend the tunnel to be 3x3 go to the top and mine 3 blocks down in a wall, place the spawner and patch it back p!up so the spawner is a part of the wall and has 2 blocks above it. Then place at the same y level as the spawner open fencegates, placing one at the layer under the spawner and placing the gates also one layer above the spawner should increase the spawn rates.
Thanks! That's working pretty well.
I had to make sure the space around the shaft was properly filled for a 4-block radius above and below the spawners so they didn't spawn outside the hole, but now they all drop straight down.
I also found it helps to have a 1-block cactus in the corner that I can lure them to, which takes them down enough to one-shot them with a looting sword.
1624557139416.png

Reactions: Xavi | Goofy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom