Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who will have it to?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

    Votes: 6 75.0%

  • Total voters
    8

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
I haven’t played it yet as I just recently started playing java, but it likely didn’t have enough players to remain as a permanent game. However if it gets a lot of players when it’s a featured game, it could come back like Minerware did.
 

Zerynn

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
291
977
169
The Netherlands
Quakcraft was Arcade game.
Cubecraft removed that a long time ago whit some other games, But they added it back as a featured game. So if they bring back Quakcraft they had to bring back to hole Arcade, And that wasn't really played much, And whit the featured game it gets play more but I think if they bring back Arcade not :( so that's my option.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom