Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I haven’t played it yet as I just recently started playing java, but it likely didn’t have enough players to remain as a permanent game. However if it gets a lot of players when it’s a featured game, it could come back like Minerware did.

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Quakcraft was Arcade game.
Cubecraft removed that a long time ago whit some other games, But they added it back as a featured game. So if they bring back Quakcraft they had to bring back to hole Arcade, And that wasn't really played much, And whit the featured game it gets play more but I think if they bring back Arcade not :( so that's my option.

Reactions: Pineapple
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom